John Fox

pioniere

http://www.fannation.com/truth_and_rumors/...-up-in-carolina

Bringing in Bill Cowher has been a much talked about subject on this site. Word has it that he is waiting for the Carolina job to open up. According to the article above, Fox himself expects to be fired at the end of the season.

I think he would be a perfect fit. He was available before, back when we hired Mularkey. Fox was successful, Mularkey was not. Fox came from the Giants organization, and brought their smash-mouth offense and tough defensive style with him to Carolina. He would be a breath of fresh air at One Bills Drive.

http://www.fannation.com/truth_and_rumors/...-up-in-carolina

Bringing in Bill Cowher has been a much talked about subject on this site. Word has it that he is waiting for the Carolina job to open up. According to the article above, Fox himself expects to be fired at the end of the season.

I think he would be a perfect fit. He was available before, back when we hired Mularkey. Fox was successful, Mularkey was not. Fox came from the Giants organization, and brought their smash-mouth offense and tough defensive style with him to Carolina. He would be a breath of fresh air at One Bills Drive.

This was already discussed in a recent thread.

I've lived in Charlotte for 20 Years now...He has his critics down here, but I REALLY like John Fox and I think he's a PERFECT fit for what the Bills need...He's a Run 1st, stop the Run type of HC...He's an old Giants DC...He's about a million times better than Jauron...But who isn't?

The Bills could do WAY worse than John Fox... :wallbash:

My first choice would be Schottenheimer, but I would in no way be upset with John Fox. He has led Carolina on some good runs over the last 5 years, including a trip to the SB. He's also been the victim of Jake Delhomme on a number of occasions and a victim of player not playing up to their potential on defense. Overall though, he's been a solid coach.

I like John Fox but it all comes down to QB play. If the next coach has the horrible QBs we have had for the last 13 years then we will till be terrible. We could have BB as head coach and with TE as the QB it wouldn't matter. If your QB cannot rather will not throw a 15-20 yard out or post you are not going to succeed. Ask BB how successful he was until he got a QB in Brady....essentially same record as Jauron

I'd offer Bill Cowher a 8 million dollar a year contract, and if he accepts, raise ticket prices $10 across the board to pay for his contract. I think Bills fans would gladly pay up for a guy of his stature.

Sorry. Wilson won't raise tickets $10.00 each across the board. Ralph needs to make sure ticket prices for his Bills are always going to stay way under league average. That way, he can go on every talk show and interview and complain how he cannot compete in the current NFL, because the WNY economy is so putrid they cannot even afford to pay him average costs for tickets. It is his way of keeping his costs way down until he passes away. Instead of hiring a proven high profile winner like Bill Cowher and then asking the fans to help cover that cost, like in your logical idea of an owner's way to try to win football games again, Wilson keeps his ticket prices low and uses that as his excuse for not being able to afford a Coach / GM like Bill Cowher. :wallbash: