CALLING IT NOW: WORST BILLS SEASON EVER

watching MNF between Jets and Miami makes it clear we don't belong in this division. And just barely in this league.

not only will we lose all 6 division games again, the remaining ones will be brutal beatings.

we're talking giving up 40 to 60 points. and scoring 0 to 11.

we're talking a 2 & 14 kind of record.

WOW

those teams have REAL COACHES. well prepared teams. call smart plays. have many formations on offense. have offensive lines that establish the run and give time to the QB. play uptempo games. do what they need to do to win. don't play not to lose.

add to that all our injuries.

WOW just WOW.

I am blown AWAY. but not in a good way.

WOW

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

watching MNF between Jets and Miami makes it clear we don't belong in this division. And just barely in this league.

not only will we lose all 6 division games again, the remaining ones will be brutal beatings.

WOW

those teams have REAL COACHES. well prepared teams. call smart plays. have many formations on offense. have offensive lines that establish the run and give time to the QB. play uptempo games. do what they need to do to win. don't play not to lose.

WOW just WOW.

WOW

Who are we beating?

Who are we beating?

maybe tennessee, chiefs or panthers. but i think vince young beats us, carolina is gagging but they have enough left in the tank to likely take us, and chiefs is a pick em' game like cleveland. so if we win 1 of them, we're 2 & 14. i don't see how we do better.

WOW

Actually, there were plenty of folks on radio yesterday that were saying the Raiders, Bills, and Browns do not belong in this league and need a league of their own. "The gulf between the haves and have-nots has never been wider." "Some of these organizations stole last year's Detroit Lions blueprints and think they got something."

From the bench?

he played most of the 4th quarter against colts. i wouldnt be surprised to see him starting again at some point during the season as it becomes completely clear titans season is over, the era of collins in tennessee is over and they need to determine if they should commit to young or draft another QB.

he singlehandely beat us when he was a rookie. i can see another effort like that this year when we play them.

he played most of the 4th quarter against colts. i wouldnt be surprised to see him starting again at some point during the season as it becomes completely clear titans season is over, the era of collins in tennessee is over and they need to determine if they should commit to young or draft another QB.

he singlehandely beat us when he was a rookie. i can see another effort like that this year when we play them.

And went 0-3 against a colts defense that had the game in the bag. I looked at the Collins benching as a McNabb thing-you are not the Queen of England, produce or we will find someone who will. Not a permanent move.

...WOW...WOW just WOW....WOW

Sorry. You must be too young to remember 1984 and 1985. Or not even alive to experience the "joy" of 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1976 or 1977. I hope your're not too young to "remember" 1997, 2001 or 2005, are you? As this season progresses, it can make it's way towards the top of our "12 seasons of hell" list. However, the Bills have already had one (1) win season, at least (2) two win seasons and the rest were filled with laughable horrible football and no more then 4 or 5 wins amoung them. So WOW, some of we older posters out here have seen even worse Bills' teams then this one. At least so far...four games into 2009, anyway!

Sorry. You must be too young to remember 1984 and 1985. Or not even alive to experience the "joy" of 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1976 or 1977. I hope your're not too young to "remember" 1997, 2001 or 2005, are you? As this season progresses, it can make it's way towards the top of our "12 seasons of hell" list. However, the Bills have already had one (1) win season, at least (2) two win seasons and the rest were filled with laughable horrible football and no more then 4 or 5 wins amoung them. So WOW, some of we older posters out here have seen even worse Bills' teams then this one. At least so far...four games into 2009, anyway!

Yep. I started following the Bills in 67, and there have been a lot of bad years. This year is one of many. To some extent, for the old timers, all those bad years have conditioned us to a year like this, it is just one of many, don't let it rule your life

Just sad, the Broncos that has a 32 year old coach who is 5-0. We have and will get another old guy who sucks and all about not showing emotions, etc.

I thought that when the Broncos won the other day... when their coach went nuts to the fans. THAT to me is the best thing I have seen in the NFL yet this season.

WOW

WOW just WOW.

WOW

I agree. I watched the game between 2 of our 3 biggest rivals and thought the same thing. We are not even playing the same sport as these guys. Both teams came up to win, and played their hardest. They were both well prepared, and confident in their gameplans. I don't see any of that from this team. Have we ever set up a moving pocket when Trent has rolled out? Not even close. I am wandering if we even gameplan during the week. I am being serious. How hard is it to practice checkdowns? I really do not think we practice any gameplanning for the opponent. We NEVER change our plays. How much time does a team need to practice a hanoff off tackle? That is the only play we can run. We are not a PROFESSIONAL team at this point.

WOW

WOW just WOW.

WOW

I'm guessing you are a very young man.

We aren't getting blown away. Our defense is keeping us in games.

Not even close.

Are you capable of writing in a clear and coherent manner? Try using sentences. It's much easier to read, since that's what most of us have been used to reading our entire lives.

Hmmm I understood all that with ease. In the business world that type of lingo is called bullet format. Quick, concise and to the point. Not sure why something so miniscule would ruffle your feathers. The guy made some great points.

And went 0-3 against a colts defense that had the game in the bag. I looked at the Collins benching as a McNabb thing-you are not the Queen of England, produce or we will find someone who will. Not a permanent move.

i take it you're not a v young fan. me, i dont care. no matter who they start they'll likely beat us.

WOW

WOW just WOW.

WOW

I agree. I watched the game between 2 of our 3 biggest rivals and thought the same thing. We are not even playing the same sport as these guys. Both teams came up to win, and played their hardest. They were both well prepared, and confident in their gameplans. I don't see any of that from this team. Have we ever set up a moving pocket when Trent has rolled out? Not even close. I am wandering if we even gameplan during the week. I am being serious. How hard is it to practice checkdowns? I really do not think we practice any gameplanning for the opponent. We NEVER change our plays. How much time does a team need to practice a hanoff off tackle? That is the only play we can run. We are not a PROFESSIONAL team at this point.

We are not the worst bills team ever. That was the dan darragh team where Joel Collier got fired and we had literally NO qb after the rookie darragh got hurt. One win. We will get one to four more wins this year. We will be ONE of the worst teams, but I've seen the worst team we ever had...and this team isn't even close.