Any Drew Apologists left NOW?

stevestojan

Is anyone still a Drew Apologist  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Is anyone still a Drew Apologist

• No
    • No

To all of those who like to blame the Oline, Drew threw ALL of his picks with AT LEAST 3.5 seconds to get rid of the ball.

He simply lost it last night. He looked like a man with a terrible concussion.

I say Matthews until Losman is 100%, the JP.

Man, Drew looked awful last night.

To all of those who like to blame the Oline, Drew threw ALL of his picks with AT LEAST 3.5 seconds to get rid of the ball.

117839[/snapback]

Umm your poll can only be answered NO maybe you intended it that way???

I really like DB. But, I have to admit, he was terrible, he was worse than terrible, he looked like a lost child back there.

I think he had sufficient time to do something in the game, the blocking wasn't perfect, but he could not do anything.

Get Losman ready and start him next week. Putting him in last night was a bad idea. I doubt he even got one snap from the #1 offense last week.

It was so depressing last night......

Oh... there are few of them still out there... They sure ain't gonn show their faces after last night. I don't know if they really believe that Bledsoe is going emerge at some point or if they just don't want to admit they are wrong about him... or, they just can't bear the pain of admitting that after two years, DeeRay has been right all along on this loser.

what about all the McGahee lovers.... I didn't see him doing anything T.Henry wouldn't have done... but I'm sure if it was Henry in there, you McGahee lovers would have blamed him too....

don't get me wrong, I like Willis... I just want equal un-fair complaining

This team blows ,from top to bottom. When they put JP in it capped off a great night for these clowns.He will fit in well with these guys, JP is done before he starts. Right now I am laughing at thses clowns ,Drew is bummed out ancrying and the rest of them are just falling around the field

IF TD knew anything he would have mortaged the shop to get Big Ben who is leading his team to victory time and time again.Losman wont make it .

Come on Ralph give us a break ..FIRE TD :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

Guest Guesteroo

From looking through these posts, I'd say two stubborn DB apologists are AirBledsoe11 and Campy, to name two guys. . . (who don't believe whats right in front of their faces apparently.)

117839[/snapback]

Tell me how JP played last nite.

I can't think of a QB who can play behind that kitty line.

118116[/snapback]

I'm not sure which game you were watching, but the pass protection was the least of this team's problems last night. Bledsoe had plenty of time to throw - right to the Patsies secondary.

At least I'll give you credit for having the balls to come out and admit you're still a Bledsoe apologist.

By the time JP got in last night... to a man, everyone of them were so humiliated and beaten down that the only fight left in them was to fight to be the first one on the bus to the airport. I'm sure the last thing on any of their minds was making sure that JP was cozy in the pocket... and for the patriots... well, I don't think they were thinking "run" at that stage of the game, so perhaps they were just pinning their ears back... or at least that would be my guess.