Mike Mularky - WTF???

stevestojan

So, this is how Ol' Mularky desides that he's going to introduce Losman to the NFL?

HOLY CRAP you have to be kidding me.

Bledsoe plays arguably one of the worst games played by an NFL QB this year (throwin 4 INTS, yes 4, because one he got away with was a dead strike the the NE player), we are getting blown out, we are in NE, against arguably the best team in the league and THIS IS WHEN JP GOES IN!???!?!

Oh my lord I still couldnt believe I saw him in there. It was a late game, so I didnt even have any beers yesterday, otherwise, I would have blamed it on that. But of all the questionable calls Mularky has made (before half time with the Jets, Moulds as QB, etc, etc) this HAS TO BE THE WORST.

Is JP even 100% yet?

I need a drink.

I posted this in another thread, but it is completely appropriate here as well.

I thought that putting him was disgraceful. He has said he is still not healthy, the coaches have said he is getting a COUPLE of snaps with the offense each week and has said numerous times that he would only come in in an emergancy. Then, with Drew sucking for 55 minutes, they throw JP in to the wolves. What was the point, to show him that the Pats are really good and make him feel sorry for Drew for having to play the rest of the game??? Or was it to make JP look bad so that the fans will stop calling for him,--- Look JP couldn't even do as good as Drew and Drew SUCKS.

This is the second purposeful slap in the face to JP by the team and coaches (the first was defending Vincent when he broke JPs leg). Are they TRYING to destroy this kid's confidence??? Since when do we try to convince someone on our own team that they are not as good as they think? :blink:

Couldn't disagree more. He put him in when the game was out of hand, and didn't have any expectations, no pressure on him. He put him in then to introduce him to the speed of live NFL game action.

I thought it was a good move.

Why not put in Shane Matthews?

117838[/snapback]

Why not put in Matthews before the start of the FOURTH QUARTER!!! I think the coaches on this team are scared of hurting feelings, let the win be damned! Did they actually believe that Drew was (after 2 years) miraculously "find himself" in the second half?

So, this is how Ol' Mularky desides that he's going to introduce Losman to the NFL?

HOLY CRAP you have to be kidding me.

Bledsoe plays arguably one of the worst games played by an NFL QB this year (throwin 4 INTS, yes 4, because one he got away with was a dead strike the the NE player), we are getting blown out, we are in NE, against arguably the best team in the league and THIS IS WHEN JP GOES IN!???!?!

Oh my lord I still couldnt believe I saw him in there. It was a late game, so I didnt even have any beers yesterday, otherwise, I would have blamed it on that. But of all the questionable calls Mularky has made (before half time with the Jets, Moulds as QB, etc, etc) this HAS TO BE THE WORST.

Is JP even 100% yet?

I need a drink.

117825[/snapback]

And why the fug put him in there with Joe Burns in the backfield? And more importantly, why the fug didn't you have any beers? That is poor game planning, man.

Give a listen to JP's post game comments they are scary as hell. His head was not in the game, he was not prepared on the most basic level.

The Bills got off very lucky last night nothing really unfortunate happened. All concerned had better get together and get on same page this week and have a long talk with JP.

Im confused by your "defending Vincent" comment about Losman's injury this year. Are you implying that the coaching staff should have publicly flogged Troy Vincent for what took place?

117841[/snapback]

At the time of the incident the coaching staff said Vincent barely hit JP when many members of the media saw otherwise, when the media asked to see a video of the hit to back up the coach's contention, the team refused to release the video. That was the first time in training camp that a request for video was denied.

Publicly fogged??? NO, owned up to what happened and stood by their Rookie QB.... I say yes.

Guest Guest_eyedog_*

Oh yeah that was a great move throwing him out there. Unprepared, still hurting, getting blown out, Pats d-line teeing off, and an o-line that block.

Good way to introduce JP to NFL speed.

I was thinking of another thing that sucks. The Bills have a ton of money tied up in long-term, big $$$$ contracts, for Schobel and Mikey. Cripes.

Give a listen to JP's post game comments they are scary as hell.  His head was not in the game, he was not prepared on the most  basic level. 

The Bills got off very lucky last night nothing really unfortunate happened.  All concerned had better get together and get on same page this week and have a long talk with JP.

117857[/snapback]

I'm not surprised.

Billy Joe Loseman?

Give a listen to JP's post game comments they are scary as hell.  His head was not in the game, he was not prepared on the most  basic level. 

The Bills got off very lucky last night nothing really unfortunate happened.  All concerned had better get together and get on same page this week and have a long talk with JP.

117857[/snapback]

although i agree it may not have been the wisest decision to put JP in but only because of the issue of the leg. But,....I HAVE GOT TO BELIEVE he had gotten a report he was 10%.

In regard to Losman not having his head in the game...i think on another side of the coin it was great to see him go in. That might have been the message Mularky was sending to Losman....get your head out of your butt.....and pay attention! He needs to know that he will always be just 1 snap away from going into a game.

I would hate to think we have a BJ Hobert on our hands.

I thought it was a good move.  He probably figured Losman would start against the Rams and why not get the cobwebs and first game jitters over at a meaningless time?

117856[/snapback]

Why do I get the feeling Drew's still gonna start this Sunday. :blink:

BS, let the kid take his lumps. He's gotta show character if he's going to play in this league.

If I was him I'd be dying to get in the game and prove myself. And if I sucked like JP did, I'd be dying for a second chance. It also would let me know that I need to work hard b/c my opportunity is coming.

I think it was a great move.