who else turned it off at halftime?

jester43

i cannot believe what a train wreck this team has become. 20-0 at halftime- i figured only a chump would lose sleep on watching these guys flounder around like my old junior high team. between the play of the bills and the espn crew all but fellating tom brady, i just couldn't stand it anymore. my congratulations to everyone who managed to stomach all 4 quarters...whoever you are, you would do really well on fear factor.

thanks donohoe...and keep at it...you'll run this franchise out of town yet... :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

i cannot believe what a train wreck this team has become.  20-0 at halftime- i figured only a chump would lose sleep on watching these guys flounder around like my old junior high team.  between the play of the bills and the espn crew all but fellating tom brady, i just couldn't stand it anymore.  my congratulations to everyone who managed to stomach all 4 quarters...whoever you are, you would do really well on fear factor.

thanks donohoe...and keep at it...you'll run this franchise out of town yet... :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

117751[/snapback]

You hit the nail on the head...TD is the problem..how fast can we get him out of town?

i cannot believe what a train wreck this team has become.  20-0 at halftime- i figured only a chump would lose sleep on watching these guys flounder around like my old junior high team.  between the play of the bills and the espn crew all but fellating tom brady, i just couldn't stand it anymore.  my congratulations to everyone who managed to stomach all 4 quarters...whoever you are, you would do really well on fear factor.

117751[/snapback]

I did, because I'm a maoschist.

117751[/snapback]

I stayed up watching for three reasons.

1. To see if they would put in JP (MM did, I had tears in my eyes)

2. To appreciate how good this team will be in the future, you have to appreciate how bad they are now.

3. I still had beer left in the fridge (probably the most important).

I put the TV on MUTE halfway through the first quarter. And in bed by the 3rd, What a bad game. And to think I almost didn't want to watch any afternoon games cuz "My" game was on at night. Thank god I didn't go with that plan.

Oh well.......... :D

2.  To appreciate how good this team will be in the future, you have to appreciate how bad they are now.

117764[/snapback]

aha....aha.....AHAHAHAHAHAHAhAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

You think this team has a future? you're even crazier than I am. I'm now of the opinion that we will see a stretch of futility that will make the middle 80s look like childs play.

aha....aha.....AHAHAHAHAHAHAhAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

You think this team has a future? you're even crazier than I am. I'm now of the opinion that we will see a stretch of futility that will make the middle 80s look like childs play.

117783[/snapback]

I meant they really couldn't get any worse, could they? This is the bottom. You don't get any lower than this.

Ultimate worst...

I live in Boston, invited a couple of friends over to watch the game. They are pats fans. I had to sit through the entire game and listen to remarks the whole time.

God we suck!

I did manage to polish off 14 beers though. It helped, a little. Except I don't think I have enought beer for next week now.

God we suck!

Ultimate worst...

I live in Boston, invited a couple of friends over to watch the game.  They are pats fans.  I had to sit through the entire game and listen to remarks the whole time.

God we suck! 

I did manage to polish off 14 beers though.  It helped, a little.  Except I don't think I have enought beer for next week now.

God we suck!

117877[/snapback]

good for you! at least you made productive use of the time!

I turned off the sound, drank a glass of wine, and read a book. Turned the sound back on only when Losman went in.  :blink:

117766[/snapback]

Yeah, I couldn't swallow the Brady love like JT can. Every other freaking word out of his mouth was Brady this Brady that. Ok, the team is beating us down, I can handle that - lord knows I've seen it enough - but shut the hell up about Brady already!

I did manage to polish off 14 beers though.  It helped, a little.  Except I don't think I have enought beer for next week now.

1/2 dozen beers in the first half, switched to Crown Royal at halftime. 1/2 bottle later the game was over and I was loaded.