next yrs draft

At the beginning of the year I said that all Trent had to do to get another year was to improve slightly.

He's regressed. Unless we see him break out of that THIS YEAR, I don't see anything to do but draft another QB.

And get another coach in while we're at it.

And another strength and conditioning coach besides.

Ican see it now .QB,Ol,Olb De, With a top 3 pick where do we go ? Oh and don`t forget the big Holdout.This is what I`m waiting for now.

We need to either pick the best player available on the board or we trade the pick....but i know they will pick for need, and try to convince us that this was the best player on their board

I just submitted our team needs to DraftTek.com for their computer draft.

OT-QB-OLB-DE.

After yesterday, I hope we don't have to move linebacker up, because this O-Line needs talent.

The bad thing is we can`t get them all in the 1st. Talk to you after the season. I`m done with the Bills as long as Dick is head coach. First time ever I won`t be watching the Bills on sunday. I`m 50 and haven`t missed a game since growing up in South Buffalo as a kid. :wallbash: Dick and Ralph.

I just submitted our team needs to DraftTek.com for their computer draft.

OT-QB-OLB-DE.

After yesterday, I hope we don't have to move linebacker up, because this O-Line needs talent.

I'd say that linebacker could be easily upgraded in free agency since early reports have the 2010 FA LB class to be loaded...BUT if last offseason is any indication, we won't do a damn thing about it.

If the Bills TRULY want a strong leader at QB, they should draft McCoy. He's a Drew Brees clone, IMO (including the similar pre-draft disputes over athleticism).