Columbus Day Massacre?

kasper13

Will Monday forever be known as "The Columbus Day Massacre" at OBD? Will the fans get what they have begging and pleading for since last season? Or will it be more of the same nothing and lame excuses? We will see. If it were up to me, about 20 people would be filing for unemployment by 10am.

I don't know how much more I can take. Next week is going to be ridiculous. I'd bench Edwards for his own safety. The Bills have absolutley nobody left at LB. Do they pick up a veteran or raid somebody's practice squad? Line should be the Jets -35 and that is being kind. Somebody has to do something now or it's going to be an ugly 1-15 season with continued hopelesness for the future. Something has to change. Doesn't it?

Will Monday forever be known as "The Columbus Day Massacre" at OBD? Will the fans get what they have begging and pleading for since last season? Or will it be more of the same nothing and lame excuses? We will see. If it were up to me, about 20 people would be filing for unemployment by 10am.

I don't know how much more I can take. Next week is going to be ridiculous. I'd bench Edwards for his own safety. The Bills have absolutley nobody left at LB. Do they pick up a veteran or raid somebody's practice squad? Line should be the Jets -35 and that is being kind. Somebody has to do something now or it's going to be an ugly 1-15 season with continued hopelesness for the future. Something has to change. Doesn't it?

I'd bench Edwards cause he's not a good QB

What you will see is enough lame excuses to file the stadium.

I'd bench Edwards cause he's not a good QB

If I'm Edwards I sprain something severely this week. If he doesn't he's going to leave the game on a stretcher because Rex Ryan is gonna kitchen sink his ass all day long. He's gonna feel like Poland in WWII.

I still can't believe this team almost won in New England. They almost had me thinking I didn't know how much they sucked.

Id love to see it. Mauron, Modrak, and Guy would all go, Russ could stay in the business side but he would be out of the football decision business. Over the last decade plus some, I would honestly take some bills fans who are draftniks to out draft this team. To make better personel decisions. I would like to know the total draft picks that were invested in the human sack Rob Johnson, the statue Bledsoe, the never was Losman and the deer in the headlights Trent Checkdownwards.

Columbus was a joke and a fraud. He discovered a place that was all ready occupied by people and it wasn't even the place he wanted to go.

Lol, thread hijacked in 3,2,1...

1492 Columbus sailed the Ocean Blue

1493 Columbus stole all he could see

Also, the existence of the Americas was not only a lucky break but perhaps one of the luckiest in history (outside of the Tyree catch saving me and [probably] you a lifetime of hearing New England Patriot fans brag about their undefeated team). The other Europeans didn't attempt the trip because they thought the Earth was flat but because they adhered to a relatively accurate estimation of the world's circumference. As such, they realized the trip was essentially impossible (you'd starve to death before you hit Asia. They simply didn't build ships big enough to house enough food). Columbus, however, used an inaccurate calculation and thought everyone else was wrong. The Americas showed up about where he though Asia would be. Without the New World, Columbus and his crew starve and die because of his poor math skills. Instead, he hits the new world and we have to make up the stupid legend about him asserting the world is round so he doesn't appear as stupid as he actually was. Unfortunately for him, his lack of intelligence revealed itself when he tried to actually govern what he found. It does go to show how significant luck is though.

We should probably have Amerigo Vespuci day rather than Columbus day since he's the one who figured out that he was on a new continent (hence the name America rather than Columbia).

Sorry for the lecture. It's a nice distraction from talking about the game today.

If I'm Edwards I sprain something severely this week. If he doesn't he's going to leave the game on a stretcher because Rex Ryan is gonna kitchen sink his ass all day long. He's gonna feel like Poland in WWII.

I still can't believe this team almost won in New England. They almost had me thinking I didn't know how much they sucked.

He's gonna feel like Poland in WWII

awesome! :thumbsup:

Massacre? It was 6-3. If that's a massacre, I'd hate to see what a regular win looks like.

(I've seen massacres. There was this AFC championship game against the Raiders once, and there was this Super Bowl against the Cowboys once....)

He meant that if a lot of personel gets fired on Monday, that will be regarded as the Columbus day massacre

With Ralph Wilson as the financier, it wouldn't have been Columbus leading the expedition with the Nina, the Pinta, and the Santa Maria ...

... it would've been Columbus' 3rd junior assistant captain sailing a single used Pinto.

With Modrak and Guy drawing the map, they'd have been lucky to even find water.