Belichick does it again...

Belichick made a half-hearted effort to shake his pupil, Josh McDaniels' hand after the Broncos upset of the Patsies in Invesco.

McDaniels seemed to wave him off at one point but Belichick clearly made a lame attempt to meet at midfield.

Then McDaniels had the most emotional onfield victory celebration I've ever seen in a regular season NFL game by a head coach. He was fist pumping to the crowd at the opposite end of the stadium from the tunnel, very physically demonstrative, until he turned and leaped into the arms of one of his players.

Meanwhile several New England players came up to McDaniels to offer their congratulations.

I can't believe how impossible it is for Belichick to shake hands with an opposing coach after he loses.

Belichick made a half-hearted effort to shake his pupil, Josh McDaniels' hand after the Broncos upset of the Patsies in Invesco.

McDaniels seemed to wave him off at one point but Belichick clearly made a lame attempt to meet at midfield.

Then McDaniels had the most emotional onfield victory celebration I've ever seen in a regular season NFL game by a head coach. He was fist pumping to the crowd at the opposite end of the stadium from the tunnel, very physically demonstrative, until he turned and leaped into the arms of one of his players.

Meanwhile several New England players came up to McDaniels to offer their congratulations.

I can't believe how impossible it is for Belichick to shake hands with an opposing coach after he loses.

Dumbest and most untrue post of the day. It happened almost the exact opposite of what you said here. Jesus man.

:doh:

I just tried checking my TiVo but when I turned off the set, it lost the recording of the last thing watched (I didn't set it to record).

If I'm wrong I apologize but that's the way it looked to me.

As a head coach you know where the other guy is standing on the last play of the game...you meet halfway.

Maybe McDaniel ran in the opposite direction, hard to tell. As I mentioned it looked like McDaniels did wave to Belichick...so there's that.

I guess the point I'm trying to make is that if I'm Belichick I make sure I shake McDaniels' hand.

I just tried checking my TiVo but when I turned off the set, it lost the recording of the last thing watched (I didn't set it to record).

If I'm wrong I apologize but that's the way it looked to me.

As a head coach you know where the other guy is standing on the last play of the game...you meet halfway.

Maybe McDaniel ran in the opposite direction, hard to tell. As I mentioned it looked like McDaniels did wave to Belichick...so there's that.

[i]I guess the point I'm trying to make is that if I'm Belichick I make sure I shake McDaniels' hand.[/i]

I saw the whole thing and Belichick looked all around for McDaniel. What is he supposed to do, follow him home?

The Bills suck and it has absolutely nothing to do with Belichick.

haha FAIL.

I hate the Pats and Belicheat, but he was one of the last people off of the field, looking all over for him. We have enough garbage on our own team to get wound up over the Pats, especially when what you are talking about didn't even happen. You need to get over your Belicheat jealousy.

I liked McDaniels running around, pumping his fists after the game. Great to see a coach showing emotion like that. Wish we had someone like that.

Amen to that. That guy had more energy, spirit, and passion AFTER the game than DJ has before and during. Way to wins the hearts of your fans...and those of us that hate the Pats. That was cool.

You're an idiot - this post should be taken away. Belichick looked back numerous times and walked slowly (didnt jog) to the locker room while still looking for him. I hate the Pats but dont make things up for a story. We have many stories right here with our team.

Amen to that. That guy had more energy, spirit, and passion AFTER the game than DJ has before and during. Way to wins the hearts of your fans...and those of us that hate the Pats. That was cool.

Not to mention that he made some bold moves over the offseason and was eviscerated for them. That was a well-earned celebration.