Jauron Should Quit ....

Kenwick

DJ will not resign. I think he has too much pride for that. He'll stay until we toss his ass out.

How much ridicule (from the general public, newspaper reporters, fans, etc.) could you stomach for ... say ... another $6million or so ... especially considering that this might be your last NFL head coaching gig for a little while?

Even for an NFL coach, that's a pretty signficant amount of cheddar.

Actually - to Jauron's credit, he won't resign, unless maybe if he's asked to, because he's too honorable for that.

Quitting on his team is less character than he has.

DJ's a good man - he's just wrong-headed as a coach. He thinks it's too hard, and doesn't hold his players accountable as a result.

He expects to lose, and unintentionally he teaches that to his players - but it's unintentional - I'm sure he still feels he's doing all that can be done to teach them the right way, and on that basis he wouldn't want to let them down.

Actually - to Jauron's credit, he won't resign, unless maybe if he's asked to, because he's too honorable for that.

Quitting on his team is less character than he has.

DJ's a good man - he's just wrong-headed as a coach. He thinks it's too hard, and doesn't hold his players accountable as a result.

He expects to lose, and unintentionally he teaches that to his players - but it's unintentional - I'm sure he still feels he's doing all that can be done to teach them the right way, and on that basis he wouldn't want to let them down.

Why doesn't RW kick him upstairs to the general office.....Force his hand!