If you're still attending games...

Nyghtewynd

...then you're part of the problem and not part of the solution. If you're willing to hand your money over to this tire fire and a comatose owner, then you're voting with your feet and with your dollars for incompetence. You need to stop. Now.

I'll make you a deal-you buy my remaining tickets from me for the money I spent, and buy anyone else's tickets who wants to sell them to you for the money they spent and we won't go to the games. The only way I'm following your advice is with a full refund. You want an empty stadium, start buying our tickets, bigshot. Otherwise, you need top stop telling us what to do with tickets that are already paid for.

...then you're part of the problem and not part of the solution. If you're willing to hand your money over to this tire fire and a comatose owner, then you're voting with your feet and with your dollars for incompetence. You need to stop. Now.

mmmmm Pancakes

I'll make you a deal-you buy my remaining tickets from me for the money I spent, and buy anyone else's tickets who wants to sell them to you for the money they spent and we won't go to the games. The only way I'm following your advice is with a full refund. You want an empty stadium, start buying our tickets, bigshot. Otherwise, you need top stop telling us what to do with tickets that are already paid for.

Exactly, these tickets are my luxury item, I can't afford to tear them up in some grand gesture, so if someone wants to pay face value for my remaining seats I will consider staying home, but don't try and tell me that this is my fault or any other season ticket holders fault for the incompetance of the FO and the head coach and the qb, and the OL and the special teams, and anyone else I may have forgotten

so I'm part of the problem because I took my church youth group to the game with 37 tickets that were donated to the church ... we didn't even pay for the parking ... I'd give you a broader brush to paint with, but it doesn't exist

I will continue to go to Buffalo Bills games for as long as we have a team no matter how bad they are. I love the sport, the game experience and the tailgating. For you to tell us that we are wrong for wanting to go is rediculous. If anything we are helping by having more fans boo their performance. Ive never heard so many boos before at the stadium. Ralph is listening. If we really want to make changes we need the fans that are there to be as loud as possible when it comes to the boo'ing and showing their displeasure with the team.

so I'm part of the problem because I took my church youth group to the game with 37 tickets that were donated to the church ... we didn't even pay for the parking ... I'd give you a broader brush to paint with, but it doesn't exist

Good point, but how many beers did you guys drink? :thumbsup:

I think the OP is a little off base. I just don't know how anyone with a ticket, seasons or a single, would want to go watch that "team". You've already paid the money right? So, your going to pay for parking, tailgaiting costs, beers and food at the game and gas? Thats around $500 on the low end that your saving if you don't go for the rest of the season!

Instead, you choose to go to the Ralph, watch the trainwreck, pull your hair out, put yourself in danger because people don't know how to drink and try to work the next day?

We gave up our seasons two years ago and it was a great decision. Got the NFL ticket, no retards coming into my livingroom puking on my couch and starting fights and when the Bills inevatbly start sucking I change the effin channel and watch a real football game.

Keep supporting this garbage team! It's like the Enron employees who kept buying stock when the walls were falling down around them and look where they are. Ralph is as bad as Lay and Skilling.

if someone wants to pay face value for my remaining seats I will consider staying home

Face value? Surely you jest :thumbsup: No one in their right mind would do that for this team. Season ticket price is even a stretch at this point.

Are there even any scalpers showing up at this point?

I hope after the game you told them, this is just a small glimpse of what Hell is going to be like, and gave an invitation.

People aren't going to stop going ... let's keep it simple and achievable ... Link