For those immediately calling out Trent Edwards

extrahammer

Why are you still looking for THE problem? There are multiple problems with this team, and yes, Trent Edwards is one of them. He may not be the one making the blunder at the end of the game to be the goat, but as the QB whose offense scores 3 points, he needs to be gone.

Yes. He is part of the larger problem. Get rid of all the problem parts.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Trent Edwards is the problem? Are you kidding me? Trent Edwards is the problem? The problem has been around LOOONNNGGGGGGG before Trent Edwards got here. So think of all the cute little nicknames you can instead of spending time learning anything logically. While you're at it, delete your account because stupidity is like a virus and this place needs to be quarantined. Our children are already looking at a future in bad enough shape, no need for more stupidity added to it.

Hope this helps!

Yeah you need help. Trent absolutely sucks and has no business being an NFL QB

Trent Edwards is the problem? Are you kidding me? Trent Edwards is the problem? The problem has been around LOOONNNGGGGGGG before Trent Edwards got here. So think of all the cute little nicknames you can instead of spending time learning anything logically. While you're at it, delete your account because stupidity is like a virus and this place needs to be quarantined. Our children are already looking at a future in bad enough shape, no need for more stupidity added to it.

Hope this helps!

are you a total idiot posting this? You dont understand football at all. read my post on edwardes later if you want to learn something. In the meantime please dont post anymore since like jauron, you are obviously stupid

Hope this helps!

Im Im Im a bills player not a fan.. Uh What does that mean? For crying out loud, This guy is a stinking joke along with the line. Along with the coach. They are stinking horrible. Dont tell us to cancel our accounts. If you dont like us not likeing how our team that we have cheered for and jeered against take a hike yourself. And if you are worried about your childrens future I dont think that a forum is the place you need to be. But Im stupid. What do I know :thumbsup:

You are 100% correct. Trent had TONS of time today and still could not find TO who was wide open 10 yards in front of him. And by the way, Evans sucks and can't even get open. But thats another problem.

Evans is a one trick pony, all he can do is run streak patterns.

He should be the one wearing pink cleats...it would go well with his pink panties for not even thinking about catching a pass over the middle.

He as soft as Trent. Watch a p&^sy team we have.

Hope this helps!

Trent is a piece of the problem. He cannot make a read. Some QBs are "1 read QBs" Wel Trent has become a "Pre snap read QB" Watch a game from the Endzone and you will see for yourself.

Hope this helps!

another dumb ass loser

Hope this helps!

i never thought edwards sucked until yesterday. but i had a really nice view from the upper deck and i can assure you terrell owens was running wild and wide open all day long. it was astonishing. so i am gonna have to respectfully disagree with you. yes he's only one of many many problems, but holeee shite he really looks clueless. he's almost as bad as losman and rob johnson.

Good to great QB's will STILL make plays despite their O-Line play. Rothlesberger, Rogers, Rivers are all examples that have been provided here. Trent is definitely not in the same league is these guys. He is a QB that NEEDS protection or he's just not going to produce... anything. We had solid protection for the first two games. Trent looked decent in those games.

The biggest problem last game was the penalties. It was 3rd and short a number of times and the line would jump. 3rd and 3 vs. 3rd and 8 is a HUGE difference. That comes down to discipline that the coaching staff should be instilling into the team.

I would LOVE to be able to spend our first pick next year grabbing a new QB with a lot of promise, but if we don't fix our coaching and O-Line problems first I don't expect to see much change. You don't find guys like the above mentioned very often. The safest way to progress is to get a competent front office and decent coaching staff. Then work on the O-line. I still like the looks of Wood and Levitre, but would like improvement at the other three positions.

for all you Edwards haters out there... I suppose you'd rather have JP Lossman back?

Who lost 15 yards on his return at the end of the 3rd Qtr?

Here's a hint.

The same guy that has botched 2 maybe 2 other Kick returns with the latter a turnover in the freaking RED ZONE!!!

Has Rosco lost his marbles or what?

Why haven't they benched him om KO returns?

So go ahead and blame Edwards all you want. All you are doing is masking the truth that the Bills as a team are in disarray.

for all you Edwards haters out there... I suppose you'd rather have JP Lossman back?

Here's a hint.

The same guy that has botched 2 maybe 2 other Kick returns with the latter a turnover in the freaking RED ZONE!!!

So go ahead and blame Edwards all you want. All you are doing is masking the truth that the Bills as a team are in disarray.

Dude, seriously? Blaming Roscoe for losing the game? Trent could only manage 3 points against one of the worst defenses in the NFL, and you want to blame Roscoe? Really!

Get a clue!

Dude, seriously? Blaming Roscoe for losing the game? Trent could only manage 3 points against one of the worst defenses in the NFL, and you want to blame Roscoe? Really!

Get a clue!

Uh...he did fumble on the 15 with 2 mins to go. I'd say that qualifies for 'blame', regardless of how poorly Edwards and the OL played. At least we could have salvaged a tie.

Here's a hint.

Is that really the only option? How about this, hire some personnel guys who know how to find talented QBs in the draft, and not the slags that the Bills have been wasting picks on the last decade?

In the meantime, keep Trent in there in a futile effort to "develop" him, or put in Fitz. It really doesn't matter right now, as the Bills 'QB of the future' clearly isn't on the roster.