Ralph to get his HOF ring at halftime Sunday

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know its been a tough stretch here lately, but I would hope no one would resort to booing our owner on the day he gets his ring.

I seriously believe that Ralph's reception will be directly influenced by the halftime score. This fan base is justifiably frustrated.

I know its been a tough stretch here lately, but I would hope no one would resort to booing our owner on the day he gets his ring.
He's lucky they're having it now instead of in December, people would be bouncing snowballs off his fat head.

Completely agree and I really hope the Bills do good in the first half because I doubt there will be a cheer for him if were not.

I would hope that too, he doesn't deserve the Boo's just for the fact that without him, there would be no Buffalo Bills or NFL in Buffalo. If it happens that the "fans" decide to boo, I really hope he gets on the mike and announces that he just sold the team to Toronto starting next year