I want the Bills to lose to the Browns.

Justice

At this point, with the Bills a putrid 1 & 3 and all, I would like nothing more than to see the Bills lose to the Browns on Sunday. Hell, I don't mind watching them lose just enough games to get Jauron and the entire FO fired! Even if it means we don't win another game all season.

Nothing will ever change with these clowns running the show. Every time I watch the Bills play I see nothing but an inept, rag-tag, sorry ass, no game plan having, under-prepared bunch of buffoons. They run a sorry excuse of a program. It's an embarrassment.

This is nothing new around here. The vast majority here already know these guys are responsible for all the losing and would like nothing more than to see some guys that are good at what they do wearing Buffalo blue, white, and red. These guys, although intelligent off the field, are complete morons on it. I cant wait to see them go! I will throw a freaking party that starts on Friday and ends on Monday when this finally happens!

I know I'll get flamed for saying this, but I'd like to see the Bills lose, and you know what, I don't care. You can question my loyalty to the Bills all you want. I know it's not true. I'm not shy to say I want the Bills to tank it-bad!

As a matter of fact, I want to make a prediction. Jauron will not be fired, he will resign. Whether it's by force or not, I don't know. I'm not even sure it will happen during the season or later in the off season.

Every time the Bills lose this season I will have a smile on my face. And so should you.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

At this point, with the Bills a putrid 1 & 3 and all, I would like nothing more than to see the Bills lose to the Browns on Sunday. Hell, I don't mind watching them lose just enough games to get Jauron and the entire FO fired! Even if it means we don't win another game all season.

Nothing will ever change with these clowns running the show. Every time I watch the Bills play I see nothing but an inept, rag-tag, sorry ass, no game plan having, under-prepared bunch of buffoons. They run a sorry excuse of a program. It's an embarrassment.

This is nothing new around here. The vast majority here already know these guys are responsible for all the losing and would like nothing more than to see some guys that are good at what they do wearing Buffalo blue, white, and red. These guys, although intelligent off the field, are complete morons on it. I cant wait to see them go! I will throw a freaking party that starts on Friday and ends on Monday when this finally happens!

I know I'll get flamed for saying this, but I'd like to see the Bills lose, and you know what, I don't care. You can question my loyalty to the Bills all you want. I know it's not true. I'm not shy to say I want the Bills to tank it-bad!

As a matter of fact, I want to make a prediction. Jauron will not be fired, he will resign. Whether it's by force or not, I don't know. I'm not even sure it will happen during the season or later in the off season.

Every time the Bills lose this season I will have a smile on my face. And so should you.

The same argument has come up every year since Marv left.

Guest dog14787

I feel your pain and I'm with you buddy. My love for our football team and the future of this organization has me pulling against them in the win loss column.

and it damn sure doesn't mean I don't love our football team.

Everybody has the right to their own opinion.

No matter how bad the coaching/playing is, I will NEVER smile when the Bills lose, even when they are "bad". Being "bad" makes the loss more depressing and frustrating. I want the agony to end, and I want it to end ASAP.

Everybody has the right to their own opinion.

No matter how bad the coaching/playing is, I will NEVER smile when the Bills lose, even when they are "bad". Being "bad" makes the loss more depressing and frustrating. I want the agony to end, and I want it to end ASAP.

i can respect that. We all have different views points on the Bills but if you honestly root for them to lose, you are a loser. Sorry. There's 12 games and who the hell knows. I just hope the original OP won;t be jumping on hte bandwagon if a miracle happens and they turn things around.

i can respect that. We all have different views points on the Bills but if you honestly root for them to lose, you are a loser. Sorry. There's 12 games and who the hell knows. I just hope the original OP won;t be jumping on hte bandwagon if a miracle happens and they turn things around.

You tell him Sting! :devil:

Guest dog14787
You're a great fan. :devil:

He is a great fan in my opinion and so am I. We are both willing to give up the feel good of winning a game or two for the future. If going 7-9 is all it takes to secure DJ's job, lets not take any chances.

In my heart I will never really root against the Buffalo Bills, but I will root against Dick Jauron.

Are you kidding me? You can't be serious. This team has no chance.

I hate it when the Bills lose, but I cant take this crap anymore. I will never abandon ship and will continue to support and watch the Bills, but if we fail to make the playoffs again, the last thing I want is another seven win season that will keep these guys around.

So no, I wont be happy when we win this year. That's just another player or two that we miss out on in the draft. I want to lose whatever amount of games it takes to get the circle jerks terminated.

still waiting on another epic meltdown :flirt:

Not gonna happen. I'm not gonna let these guys bring me down anymore. If they win, great! If they lose, great! It's a win-win proposition.

Let's face it. Our squad has the stench of Jauron all over it. From the sorry training camps, bad game plans, loser mentality to the poor talent evaluating skills, this team is going nowhere fast.

His personality has entrenched itself into the psyche of athletes as well. And that's not a good thing. Jauron made it easy for everyone on the roster to accept mediocrity. Where's the accountability?

We need to rid ourselves of these guys and I mean fast! And losing a crazy amount of games is the only thing that can make that happen. Losing nine games a year isn't enough for RW. He wants more. If it happens-great!

This whole thread is weaksauce.

"Fair-weathered" is the new ghey. You're awesome OP. I guess we won't be seeing too much of you around here since you don't want to cheer your team on. We'll call you when things start getting better, maybe then you'll be able to stand your "favorite" team.... :flirt:

I know I'll get flamed for saying this, but I'd like to see the Bills lose, ... I'm not shy to say I want the Bills to tank it-bad!

I understand the jist here, and a loss v. the Browns will likely step up pressure to change the regime, but I'm so thirsty for W's I can't but into it. Talk about the teams' financial state, 70k+ folks willingly shell out $500 or more to watch them play. They aren't the sadists many think they are, they want to see the team WIN.

I do understand a win will only prolong the agony though..

I agree ... it's sad that it's come down to wanting the team to lose, but as long as we keep going 7-9, they'll stick with this loser. He might be a hell of a nice guy, but he sucks as a head coach and he needs to go. Is the only problem with this team, not by a long shot, but change needs to start somewhere.

For the sake of improving this team down the road, we need to lose now. I'm hoping that Cleveland blows us out if it's one more nail in Jauron's coffin.