Interested to hear what Berman and the crew say about the Bills

HeHateMe78

Nothing was said, because after the New England opening night meltdown,,,,Buffalo has once again become irrelevant by week 4. We're an NFL outpost. Our team exists to give fans of our opponents some thrills and victories. We must lead the category of giving first time starting QB's their first NFL victories.

Nothing was said, because after the New England opening night meltdown,,,,Buffalo has once again become irrelevant by week 4. We're an NFL outpost. Our team exists to give fans of our opponents some thrills and victories. We must lead the category of giving first time starting QB's their first NFL victories.

Let me ask, if Ralph decided to can DJ tonight, would it even make the ESPN crawl?

Let me ask, if Ralph decided to can DJ tonight, would it even make the ESPN crawl?

It would be one of these kind of statements, "The Bills have cut loose Dick Jauron. His tenure was rocky at best, amassing 3 consecutive 7-9 seasons as coach of the Bills. He will not be missed. In other news............."

:flirt:

Nothing will change for the Buffalo Bills until Ralph Wilson is no longer the team owner. No winning record, no decent coaches, no post-season, no playoffs, etc.

Period.

Agree, Nobody cares enough about the product. Great fans of Buffalo have been waiting and waiting for a contender

I'm not near a tv tonight so if anyone watching the mon night pregame show posts what Chris and the mon night crew say about Buffalo or perhaps a Dick firing, I would be much obliged!

Their focus was on the Favre-less Packers playing the Favre-full Vikings for 85 minutes of the 90-minute pre-game. Not sure why anyone would expect the Bills to make any headlines today.

Maybe we need to bombard Mortensen with "You were right. Tom Donahoe deserves a lot of credit for building this team. When can he come back to Buffalo?"