If I Were the 49ers

Chef Jim

When Crabtree and his agent show up my response would be I'm sorry, who are you again?

Sorry...our original offer is no longer valid. $3M a year. No bonus. Take it or leave it. Frankly I would love for the 49ers to twist the knife in Parker. That jerk deserves it. Parker and Crabtree have zero leverage right now. None. I hope the 49ers know it.

PTR

Sorry...our original offer is no longer valid. $3M a year. No bonus. Take it or leave it. Frankly I would love for the 49ers to twist the knife in Parker. That jerk deserves it. Parker and Crabtree have zero leverage right now. None. I hope the 49ers know it.

PTR

Hopefully at 3-1 they're thinking it. I hope this !@#$ never plays a down in the NFL.

Don't get me wrong....I think what Crabtree and his agent are doing to the Niners is complete BS, but the presence of a possible game changing WR could add another dimension to an already surprising Niners ball club.

It could mean the difference in winning the division or advancing in the playoffs or not.

Don't get me wrong....I think what Crabtree and his agent are doing to the Niners is complete BS, but the presence of a possible game changing WR could add another dimension to an already surprising Niners ball club.

It could mean the difference in winning the division or advancing in the playoffs or not.

You know you're right. Look what it's done for the Bills. :devil:

You know you're right. Look what it's done for the Bills. :devil:

He (Crabtree) could make a difference if the head coach (Singeltary) can put him in a position to succeed.

The difference between DJ and Singeltary is night and day and if TO, or even Evans was on that Niner team, I'm sure Singeltary would make the most them.

He (Crabtree) could make a difference if the head coach (Singeltary) can put him in a position to succeed.

The difference between DJ and Singeltary is night and day and if TO, or even Evans was on that Niner team, I'm sure Singeltary would make the most them.

Singletary is a defensive coach. The niners are ranked 28th in the league in offense (the Bills are 26th). They're winning with defense, special teams and in a crap division.

I don't know the legal ramifications, but given the situation and the overplayed hand, I would love for the 49ers to make it known to Crabtree publicly, privately, or otherwise that they have no intention whatsoever of signing him to a contract so long as Parker is representing him. It's about time that someone pi$$es on that ****'z leg.

I would give him league min this year, then money worthy of a 10th overall pick starting next season, on a 6 year deal. His rookie year is wasted, why pay for it monetarily or waste a year of his rookie contract?

2010: Hello rookie pay scale (good news for top 5 drafting Bills!)

I don't know the legal ramifications, but given the situation and the overplayed hand, I would love for the 49ers to make it known to Crabtree publicly, privately, or otherwise that they have no intention whatsoever of signing him to a contract so long as Parker is representing him. It's about time that someone pi$$es on that ****'z leg.

I don't know exactly how this works, but I think that every draft pick must be tendered an offer at the rookie minimum, so theoretically, the 49ers could never just refuse to let him into the NFL.

I guess they could withdraw the tender, but then I think he'd just become a free agent.

You know? That's a very good idea.