Two Words that Could Get us to the Playoffs

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Jeff Garcia.

Period.

Every team he has ever played on has been a contender... and it can't get much worse than it is right now.

I was thinking "ticket sales".

And you're the worst kind of !@#$ing moron. Buffalo Bills + Jeff Garcia = playoffs? What? :blink:

Jeff Garcia.

Period.

Every team he has ever played on has been a contender... and it can't get much worse than it is right now.

I think he would perform well in our style of offense, but the question would be whether he could stay off his back long enough to get the ball out of there. It would also be interesting to see he and Owens reunited. :blink: I still don't think we'd make the playoffs though, but our team would overall be better.

Guest dog14787
I think he would perform well in our style of offense, but the question would be whether he could stay off his back long enough to get the ball out of there. It would also be interesting to see he and Owens reunited. :blink: I still don't think we'd make the playoffs though, but our team would overall be better.

In my opinion Fitz would do a good job because he scrambles and runs well and can make decent throws on the move.

Jeff Garcia.

Period.

Yeah, he's so great that the Eagles - despite injury problems at QB - signed him, then cut him after one week.

Say no to Flame-O.

Firing Jauron during the season accomplishes nothing. This team has a dearth of talent, and the fans can't see that

I disagree, Do the 49ers have more talent then the Bills? In some positions yes, but overall i dont think so. They fired Mike Nolan last year and had Singletary as the interim coach. They finished with a different attitude and outlook for the franchise. They retained him and now they are off to a 3-1 start, we are 1-3, do they have more talent?....or was it the change in coach, attitude and philosophy that got the players to perform? Just an example, but i think you see my point.

Jeff Garcia.

Period.

Are you kidding? You actually think this team's only problem is the QB? Oh, if only it was that easy.

Guest dog14787
I disagree, Do the 49ers have more talent then the Bills? In some positions yes, but overall i dont think so. They fired Mike Nolan last year and had Singletary as the interim coach. They finished with a different attitude and outlook for the franchise. They retained him and now they are off to a 3-1 start, we are 1-3, do they have more talent?....or was it the change in coach, attitude and philosophy that got the players to perform? Just an example, but i think you see my point.

I get the point Chief :blink:

Just wish RW would get the point.

The only person with a fire like that in this organization is Bobby April. He's always animated on the sidelines when the rest of the guys have the "Jauron look". Would April be a good HC though? Not sure, but atleast we would have someone who looked like they actually cared about the team's performance walking along the sidelines.