Do you approve of Dick Jauron

damj

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i can't believe dick has over 2200 votes and the next closest coach has about 1400, so by far he has the most votes, and also by far the lowest rating. if that don't send a HUGE message of what real fans think of the coach, I don't know what will!!!

and btw, I voted NOOOOO

come on everyone, vote. Heck, use proxy websites to vote multiple times

I've voted twice ... talk to me about proxy websites ... I'm all for a little ballot box stuffing.

Also, get your friends and co-workers to vote.

Interestingly, I poo-poo'd Bills Fan 34's questioning whether the Bills FO reads these boards, but there's no other explanation how Jauron's approval #'s have stayed at 3% after 2000 more votes have been cast - the Bills FO must be flooding the 'ballot box' faster than we can! :flirt:

Interestingly, I poo-poo'd Bills Fan 34's questioning whether the Bills FO reads these boards, but there's no other explanation how Jauron's approval #'s have stayed at 3% after 2000 more votes have been cast - the Bills FO must be flooding the 'ballot box' faster than we can! :flirt:

I have to think that this is very true, OR opponents are doing it to counteract all of our angst! I say both must be the case...

It's us against them ... come on guys, we can take em!

I voted yes.

:flirt:

But seriously, I think it's silly for the HC to be the whipping boy when your QB can't figure it out/get over himself.

I think DJ has a long and no-so-distinguished track record to prove why he needs to go ...