Jauron to address media at 12:30

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, lets face the truth here. TE is a capable QB. Is he Brady*? Who knows at this point, but the truth be told, the coaching staff is just terrible. It's been terrible for years. The Bills need to first overhaul the Staff then the O-Line. Kirk Chambers is a bum. I think there is still two quality LTs in free agency. Pick one up and get this thing right.

I am not sure what "capable QB" means, if it means one that wins, he isn't that. If it means one that takes a team to the playoffs, he isn't that. If it means he can remember the play book, stay out of trouble off the field and never be late for Sunday school, then yeah, he is capable as hell. And the idea that gosh durn it, we just don't know yet if he is as good as Tom Brady is about as viable a belief as unicorns and lollipop forests. Yes the line is lame but so is our QB. Lucky for him, there is no viable alternative on the bench as there was when Bledsoe and later, JP, was stinking up the field. So he has 12 games left to rescue his career and I hope he does but in the meantime, I'm keeping my eye on Jevan Snead and Jake Locker (May God show him the wisdom to declare as a junior).

Levitre has been better than I would have thought. Wood is good and will get better. Hangartner isn't a world-beater but I can live with him at center, especially if they don't make him snap shotgun so much.

Whatever their futures might hold, none of those guys would be starting for virtually any team in this league but ours. I am sick and tired of hearing for the first 2-3 years of every guy we draft that they are young and its too early to judge them. When the freak are we going to draft a guy that is damn good from the git-go? Stafford already looks better than Trent and don't tell me he has a better cast around him in Detroit.

Whatever their futures might hold, none of those guys would be starting for virtually any team in this league but ours. I am sick and tired of hearing for the first 2-3 years of every guy we draft that they are young and its too early to judge them. When the freak are we going to draft a guy that is damn good from the git-go? Stafford already looks better than Trent and don't tell me he has a better cast around him in Detroit.

Funny, but I think there are ex-Bills on all four of the teams they have played so far this year.

When we stop finishing 7-9 and just go 1-15 a few times.