Are the Bills this bad?

I have to laugh at some of these posts. Ralph has you right where he wants you. He has gone out of his way to build a *losing* franchise. He has not done one thing in the last decade to truly make this team a contender. Why? Because he wants us to hate on him, so when he does sell and the team moves he'll hear "good riddance" instead of FU.

This team will not be in WNY much longer. Ralph will not spend one dime more than it takes to put up appearances that he is trying to field a winner. He has at least 73000 suckers in WNY who'll pay to watch this fiasco. I love how most of that money goes back to Michigan with Ralph and that he puts very little into WNY.

It's all very sad. I was holding out for a 6-10 season. It's now down to 3-13. Maybe they'll beat the Browns and the Chiefs and that's it. I'm going to get a lot of landscaping done this season. No way I'm wasting three hours a week on this.

Bills are FAR from the worst " team in NFL" ..... Me thinks the Raiders and Rams are pretty poor talent wise, but what moves the Bills into their area is DICK JAURON /RALPH WILSON combo ...look at the roster the DEFENSE is PUNY/smallish compared to other teams so they run around all day and are DEAD by halftime ..and the O Line should NEVER have been this big a problem. add in the AVP offensive offense and Trents dump offs and you have a mess ....IN ANY BUSINESS the head guys (Owner- Head Coach- assistants -Gm) bear the ULTIMATE responsibility for direction and purpose....when they change the LEADERSHIP / CULTURE this team will rebound..Jauron is the absolute worst possible choice for a head coach.

Without him the Bills would be mid pack NFL and on the rise ....but ANYONE who thought they were playoff calibre this year was expecting way too much .... with DICK as H/C we will always be..... bottom dwellers

Buffalo is close to the worst NFL franchises ever.....maybe Cincy is the worst and then Cleveland and Detroit...but Buffalo is right up there. And Wilson makes the Hall of Fame???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Really?

Really, we are going to be saying this about an organization that is 3-1 (should be 4-0) with a killer defense, a pro-bowl QB, with a first round draft pick who hasn't started a down yet but still they have a good OL (even after Levi Jones), with a coach in an overtime game who went for it on 4th and 11...to try and WIN the game, with great free agent pick-ups and a well constructed draft and a beautiful stadium (if you've ever been there) and whose only reason they went 4-11-1 last year is that our current back-up was their starter for most of the season.

Really?

I'm sorry, and i am not trying to be insulting to anyone, but God we are delusional as Bills fans (for example, going down to Florida thinking we are going to win against a team that lost to SD, Indy and Alt - 3 playoff bound teams, and lost their starting QB, but we were starting 4th and 5th string tackles, but that's OK)

I'm sorry, again, but what even gives us the right?

We suck. We rival Oakland. The only reason we are not in the same breathe right now is b/c we played Tampa.

With our 1 victory,we aren't worse than Miami, Oakland, Detroit, Seattle & Arizona and we're better than Cleveland, Tennessee, Kansas City, Carolina, Tampa Bay and St. Louis.

But in terms of the quality of the overall franchise, only Oakland, Detroit and Cleveland are anywhere near as bad as Buffalo.

It's not about a down year or two, it's about a complete inability to design and execute a plan for building a competitive team.

What? We are talking about the division winning Dolfelons from last year right? How can you possibly say they aren't a good team? Their record coming into the Bills game was not good, but they ARE a good football team. Certainly much better than the Bills... at least yesterday.

Exactly. They are a much better team than the Bills. On either side of the ball they are superior, their linebackers are better, their running game is better. They were beaten by a hall of fame quarterback (just like us) and had some bad breaks. If their starting QB had not gone down, I would have expected them to compete in the AFC East even after a lousy start.

Right now, Raiders are hands down the worst organization in the history of pro football. I'd also say the Rams are probably worse although they did win the Super Bowl a few years ago. Cleveland is bad but at least they seem to finally have a plan if they could decide on a QB. Detroit, obviously have been the worst but they actually won a game and are playing better plus they have a plan and it looks like Stafford will be a good one. Tampa Bay and Kansas City are rebuilding. Bengals are playing very well finally.

That leaves the Bills in Raiders territory. An aimless, sad, pathetic excuse for a professional football team. Disgraceful from the top to the bottom. No plan, no direction, cheap, bad decisions all over the place over and over again. No heart, no passion, no desire other to do anything but collect paychecks. Basically, just drifting out at sea waiting to die. So yeah, they are that bad and it's not getting any better any time soon. What's needed is a 100% demolition of the front office, coaching staff and players. Blow the mother sky high. Nothing but a total overhaul will help things. I don't think RW has the time, the skills or the desire to start over and especially not the desire to spend the money to turn things around. What WE, THE FANS, NEED to start to feel better is the day when RW just cleans house. Just totally dismantles the organization and apologizes for the mess and gets someone in here to start over, an overpaid football guy with a name and a resume (Holmgren, Shannahan, Gruden, Cowher- take your pick) to get it going. Today would be a good day for that.

I agree 100 percent with what you said but as Thurman Thomas said on WGR that the Bills will be this way until Ralph passes on...sad but true.

Buffalo is close to the worst NFL franchises ever.....maybe Cincy is the worst and then Cleveland and Detroit...but Buffalo is right up there. And Wilson makes the Hall of Fame???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

My apologies to dublinguy on my earlier post.

I never want to insult anybody and that was not the intent of my post, it just sort of sounds that way and that is the first thing to apologize for. Secondly, I gave an incorrect response to his original post which dealt with all time ineptitude.

Sorry, dg, I am just frustrated.

Peace, brother.