Who Really Thinks

TheChimp

All this talk of "Fire Jauron", "Hire Cowher", "Sign a veteran QB", etc. I just really wonder who here thinks that Ralph has ANY intention of getting out of his big plush bed in the suburbs of Detroit, Michigan to make ANY changes, whatsoever? Because he has no intentions to make any changes, at ALL. Just trying to bring everybody back to reality a little bit. Hope I'm helping. It's extremely frustrating to wait for something that is obviously not even being planned.

I thikn what we all want, but are too nice to ask for because it means death, is a new owner. 50 years of failure is more than we can take. And save you're "what about the early 90s" argument. We had a great talent evaluator and the owner wouldn'y let him run the show despite his success. And statistically speaking, a few good years does nor outweigh the 40+ years of mediocrity.

And I'll be the first season ticket holder to say it: sell the team Ralph, even if it means it gets moved. Lets move on as a community. No more false hope the tram will be good and no more dreaming you'll do what it takes to ensure its place in WNY. Sell it and let the drama unfold. Let's get it over with. As an Erie County taxpayer, I'd rather see my tax dollars spent on something positive, instead of lining your daughter's pocket.

OK, I'll bite.

Sure he will. He has routinely made his thoughts know when he -and the fans- thinks the team stunk it up. I'd love to hear him give a 'Win or Else!' mantra

I know I'm a horrible human being, but right now, I would like to hear a constant BEEP from his heart monitor.

I think Ralph wants to win and he will do something, the question is when.

This is why Bills fans are pissed....

He had a chance to fire Dickie Von non Balls after last season, when everybody was calling for it.

since the SD game last year we are 3-11, think about it.

I think Ralph wants to win and he will do something, the question is when.

Old Ralphie says he wants to win and them does nothing to actually try to win. Its an act. He wants to line his pockets. He has proven for 50 years that winning is definitely not his #1 priority.

As much as I hate Jauron, I guarantee the next goofball they hire won't be any better. They will not hire a top notch head coach. I am sure of it.

I thikn what we all want, but are too nice to ask for because it means death, is a new owner. 50 years of failure is more than we can take. And save you're "what about the early 90s" argument. We had a great talent evaluator and the owner wouldn'y let him run the show despite his success. And statistically speaking, a few good years does nor outweigh the 40+ years of mediocrity.

And I'll be the first season ticket holder to say it: sell the team Ralph, even if it means it gets moved. Lets move on as a community. No more false hope the tram will be good and no more dreaming you'll do what it takes to ensure its place in WNY. Sell it and let the drama unfold. Let's get it over with. As an Erie County taxpayer, I'd rather see my tax dollars spent on something positive, instead of lining your daughter's pocket.

Damn skippy. Sell the team now, and we'll find out whether they leave or they stay. Either way, we can move forward -- possibly as fans of Cleveland or Pittsburgh or where ever our loyalties take us, but hopefully with a new, inspired, and decidedly Buffalo Bills.

Ralph's legacy: One of the worst franchises in the business, an angry mob of fans and customers, an earned reputation as a cheapskate, a down and out community further trampled by his ineptitude and the contempt of an entire region of the country. On the positive side he's a billionaire, in the HOF and has a stadium named after him. On balance, I'd call it an unfulfilled life but rw probably feels its been wildly successful.

All this talk of "Fire Jauron", "Hire Cowher", "Sign a veteran QB", etc. I just really wonder who here thinks that Ralph has ANY intention of getting out of his big plush bed in the suburbs of Detroit, Michigan to make ANY changes, whatsoever? Because he has no intentions to make any changes, at ALL. Just trying to bring everybody back to reality a little bit. Hope I'm helping. It's extremely frustrating to wait for something that is obviously not even being planned.

Well, first of all, RW wasn't in his 'big plush bed in the suburbs of Detroit' - or, if he was, he made it from there to the Bills locker room pretty quickly after the game...

(from Sullivan's column this morning...)

No one was laughing after this one, least of all the Hall of Fame owner.

"You saw the game, just like I did," Wilson said outside the locker room. "What do you want me to say? What do you say?"

Uh, is this unacceptable, like the Miami game in Toronto?

"No comment," he said. But you're never lacking for comment, Wilson was told.

"I am today," he said.

Regarding Ralph not being ready to 'shoot' Jauron, Sully goes on to say...

Then I asked the question that will be asked a thousand times or more in the days ahead, as Bills fans contemplate the next showdown with a winless NFL team — Sunday at home against the Browns.

Is Jauron's job safe it he loses to Cleveland?

"I'm worried about my job," Wilson said. Then a PR staffer ended the interview before we had time to determine exactly what Ralph's job entails nowadays.

I hate to leap to conclusions, especially when it comes to the seemingly unbreakable bond between Wilson and Jauron. But that did not sound like a vote of confidence for the head coach. It sounds as if Jauron could be in some trouble if he fails to beat the Browns.

link

Sounds like Ralph has had enough Dick. If winless Cleveland beats the Bills in Ralph's own house this Sunday, Jauron is as good as gone - that is, if he makes it thru the week to begin with. If he does make it, I expect Ralph will notice the fans' reaction when Jauron is introduced - believe it or not, RW does notice those things.

Of course, the saddest part of all this is that it could have - and should have - been done last January, when we still could have signed...

Mike Leach

Well, first of all, RW wasn't in his 'big plush bed in the suburbs of Detroit' - or, if he was, he made it from there to the Bills locker room pretty quickly after the game...

(from Sullivan's column this morning...)

No one was laughing after this one, least of all the Hall of Fame owner.

"You saw the game, just like I did," Wilson said outside the locker room. "What do you want me to say? What do you say?"

Uh, is this unacceptable, like the Miami game in Toronto?

"No comment," he said. But you're never lacking for comment, Wilson was told.

"I am today," he said.

Regarding Ralph not being ready to 'shoot' Jauron, Sully goes on to say...

Then I asked the question that will be asked a thousand times or more in the days ahead, as Bills fans contemplate the next showdown with a winless NFL team — Sunday at home against the Browns.

Is Jauron's job safe it he loses to Cleveland?

"I'm worried about my job," Wilson said. Then a PR staffer ended the interview before we had time to determine exactly what Ralph's job entails nowadays.

I hate to leap to conclusions, especially when it comes to the seemingly unbreakable bond between Wilson and Jauron. But that did not sound like a vote of confidence for the head coach. It sounds as if Jauron could be in some trouble if he fails to beat the Browns.

link

Sounds like Ralph has had enough Dick. If winless Cleveland beats the Bills in Ralph's own house this Sunday, Jauron is as good as gone - that is, if he makes it thru the week to begin with. If he does make it, I expect Ralph will notice the fans' reaction when Jauron is introduced - believe it or not, RW does notice those things.

Of course, the saddest part of all this is that it could have - and should have - been done last January, when we still could have signed...

Mike Leach

Prediction: Lose to Cleveland and Jets - Dick will be fired....