FIRE DICK ~~~

hamtenp

however, something i didnt add on the last post, since 1970 NO coach being brought in mid season in ANY sport has taken their team to the playoffs, so all of us bills fans just have to sit back stock up on the pepto and try to endure this, just like every season in this decade ( bills fans have probably single handedly put the owners kids of pepto bismol through law school)

I'm pretty sure the Pittsburgh Penguins won the Stanley Cup last year.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

however, something i didnt add on the last post, since 1970 NO coach being brought in mid season in ANY sport has taken their team to the playoffs, so all of us bills fans just have to sit back stock up on the pepto and try to endure this, just like every season in this decade ( bills fans have probably single handedly put the owners kids of pepto bismol through law school)

Come on guys, it's hard to win in the NFL ..... :lol:

1. 0-8 in division games (often losing in embarrassing fashion)

2. 2-21 (arguably 2-23 .. or possibly 2-24) against winning teams

.... and my personal favorite, the love affair with punting - the compelling drive to forfeit possession - particularly in the 4th quarter when the team is losing.

If the Bills line up against a division opponent, or a winning team, they might as well take the entire week off prior to the game.

Think about all the hours of film watched, the schemes drawn up, the practices run - all to yield results that could've been acheived by doing absolutely nothing. The results couldn't be worse. Literally.

Jauran needs to be fired....Admittedly...you all know Ralph wont pay someone with a name to come in here though! They will promote from within if Jauron gets fired during the season....maybe thats good...maybe thats bad....who cares though? He needs to go!!! And NOW!!!

Come on guys, it's hard to win in the NFL ..... :lol:

1. 0-8 in division games (often losing in embarrassing fashion)

2. 2-21 (arguably 2-23 .. or possibly 2-24) against winning teams

.... and my personal favorite, the love affair with punting - the compelling drive to forfeit possession - particularly in the 4th quarter when the team is losing.

If the Bills line up against a division opponent, or a winning team, they might as well take the entire week off prior to the game.

Think about all the hours of film watched, the schemes drawn up, the practices run - all to yield results that could've been acheived by doing absolutely nothing. The results couldn't be worse. Literally.

1. 0-9, but I'm starting to lose count too..

where are all of the guys that were predicting 10+ win season? Calling Lee & TO the best WR tandem in the league? Saying that Freddy & Marshan are the best combo RBs in the league? The bills have best Special Teams in the league?

Well, where ever they are they all should keep their mouths shut because they don't have a clue about anything. They are as dumb as the Bills Front Office.

We'll be lucky to win 5 and that is being optimistic. We will have a top 5 pick next year and that is all we have to look forward to.

Further it is time to start calling Poz a bust, he can't stay on the field. Corner, Youbouty and Florence are all better corners than McKelvin. Time to throw that bust label on him.

What a sad freaking team.

Jauron has now had 4 pre-seasons, 4 drafts, 3.25 seasons, etc. to put something together. We fire the OC THIS YEAR, we elevate AVP with not only zero OC experience but almost zero NFL coaching experience. This is the 4th, not 1st, year. We don't have an offense for whatever reason - we just don't have one. The defense can't get off the field and/or melts at crucial times. Folks, this is coaching problems. It may also be GM issues as well. But why retain Dick Jauron? Unless you feel the team will turn it around in the next 12 games, there is no need to continue to work within this framework. As the definition of insanity often attributed Einstein goes, "Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, yet expecting a different result." Let's get someone else in here with a different perspective. Maybe they'll play different players. Maybe a different game plan. Anything different at this point might help us down the line. More DJ and more of his coaches, well we know what that gets.

Spot on, couldn't have said it any better, I don't like the content of this post, but then again,

I like getting a flu shot only slightly more than I like getting the flu. We need to go through

some pain now, so we can get better quicker.

Same for our QB too, we just do not have the luxury to sit around hoping that Trent gets better,

thinking, well maybe it's the coach, maybe it's the line, maybe Trent is just young and learning.

Too may maybe's for my liking.

Here is what I would do if I was Ralph.

1. Demote Jauron to D coord- I think Jauron would do fine at that job, if only for the year. At the very least, we'd retain his services for the rest of the season and then figure out what to do with him when the season is over. Doing this means Fewell would be fired and I'd be very happy with that. I don't think our defense would be any worse.

2. Propmote Bobby April to interm HC while continuing to look for a replacement. I would place a lot of effort on briniging in guys like Shanny, Cowher, Gruden, Marty etc. If I could land one of them during the season, great. If not, we'd at least know if April can handle the position.

3. Put the screws to Russ. Modrak and Co. need to go, and Russ has the power to make that happen.

Yes, except for the fact that the defensive effort yesterday had Jauron's fingerprints all over it. Jauron doesn't coach to win, he coaches not to lose. Thats exactly how the defense played yesterday. I could count the number of times they blitzed on one hand. Jauron needs to go, right out of the organization.

In any case, Ralph is old and just doesn't get it. And unfortunately, nothing is going to change in Buffalo until the owner passes on.