"You guys are asking me football-related questions,"

From Sullivan's column this morning...

MIAMI — Trent Edwards seemed surprised, almost flustered, when the media asked him questions about other NFL quarterbacks Wednesday. Hard as it is to imagine, he hadn't even seen a replay of Brett Favre's amazing last-second throw to Greg Lewis to beat the Niners.

"You guys are asking me these football-related questions," Edwards said. "I didn't see that game, either. I didn't even see highlights. I didn't watch any of it. I'm sorry."

link

Now I'm by no means a Sullivan fan but, if not football, WTF are they supposed to be asking Edwards about???? Ask him how talks are going to have Dakota Fanning cast in the Twilight sequel - New Moon - and I'll bet Captain Checkdown has all the poop...

Is Dakota Fanning cast in 'Twilight' sequel 'New Moon'?

This crap has gone on long enough - especially after Tim Graham's insightful analysis of Trentative's long game, or lack thereof. I'm ready for some Fitzpatrick.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Who the hell is Dakota Fanning and what does it have to do with Edwards? And who the hell cares if Edwards hadn't watched tapes of Brett Favre? We're not playing the Vikings this week.

Honestly, the Edwards hatred is becoming more and more idiotic on this board. Some of you seriously need help.

the sad thing is that you know about dakota fanning and the twilight movie "sparkle"

I think I have to take your man card, esp the one with the bills hologram on it!

actually, i never heard of 'sparkle' 'til i read your post - and still don't know what it is. can you give me a brief précis?

Who the hell is Dakota Fanning and what does it have to do with Edwards? And who the hell cares if Edwards hadn't watched tapes of Brett Favre? We're not playing the Vikings this week.

Honestly, the Edwards hatred is becoming more and more idiotic on this board. Some of you seriously need help.

do you really think it's Edwards hatred? Or just bills fans tired of trent checking down on every other play?

I have never been a hater of any bills player or coach, but my patience IS growing quite thin with Trent's play. I agree with you, I don't think it's a big deal that he didn't watch the Vikings game, but can you at least admit that Trent's play is nowhere near where it needs to be?

I am pulling for him and want nothing more than to see him succeed, but I think his time is running out...

do you really think it's Edwards hatred? Or just bills fans tired of trent checking down on every other play?

I have never been a hater of any bills player or coach, but my patience IS growing quite thin with Trent's play. I agree with you, I don't think it's a big deal that he didn't watch the Vikings game, but can you at least admit that Trent's play is nowhere near where it needs to be?

I am pulling for him and want nothing more than to see him succeed, but I think his time is running out...

For all of the wailing and gnashing of teeth around here - Edwards has just now finished his 30th start, and the guy he lost to took 5 years to develop, a having a guy drafted fourth/first overall pushing him AND having a horrific shoulder injury that scared all but two teams off (one of which going cheap for an even more injured candidate) with a HC who sees the exact same thing the QB does on the field.

I say that to say, when he gets jettisoned like everyone else people were glad to get rid of, if he shows up with a coach that wants to play to his strengths, do not wail on how we let him get by either.

What does Edwards' play have to do with some actor and the fact that Edwards didn't watch highlights of the Vikings game? That's the topic in this thread.

And for the record, I could care less about 'checking down'. Edwards has played well in 2 of 3 games this year. Obviously it's been drilled into him to avoid make mistakes by his overly conservative coach. But yeah...people like you who can't get enough of typing 'checkdown' are really 'pulling' for him. :lol:

From Sullivan's column this morning...

MIAMI — Trent Edwards seemed surprised, almost flustered, when the media asked him questions about other NFL quarterbacks Wednesday. Hard as it is to imagine, he hadn't even seen a replay of Brett Favre's amazing last-second throw to Greg Lewis to beat the Niners.

"You guys are asking me these football-related questions," Edwards said. "I didn't see that game, either. I didn't even see highlights. I didn't watch any of it. I'm sorry."

link

Now I'm by no means a Sullivan fan but, if not football, WTF are they supposed to be asking Edwards about???? Ask him how talks are going to have Dakota Fanning cast in the Twilight sequel - New Moon - and I'll bet Captain Checkdown has all the poop...

Is Dakota Fanning cast in 'Twilight' sequel 'New Moon'?

This crap has gone on long enough - especially after Tim Graham's insightful analysis of Trentative's long game, or lack thereof. I'm ready for some Fitzpatrick.

Sorry Senator, but I have to agree with Jerry Christ, what is this obsession you have with dakota fanning? You seem to know an awful lot about her. Kinda creepy, just sayin

Who the hell is Dakota Fanning...

Let me help you...

Dakota Fanning is a 14 year-old movie actress. She's home-schooled, and collects dolls.

Dakota Fanning Bio

...and what does it have to do with Edwards?

Let me help you some more...

Dakota Fanning is also, in 'Trenters' own words, Trent Edwards' favourite movie actress.

(bizarre as it seems, that's what 'Trenters' said... link )

And who the hell cares if Edwards hadn't watched tapes of Brett Favre? We're not playing the Vikings this week.

Well, I, for one, am more than a bit surprised that 'Trenters' despises 'football questions' or denies seeing the play of the week on SportsCenter or elsewhere - unless he actually doesn't watch football because he's too busy watching Entertainment Tonight for the latest Dakota Fanning news.

But, I think I get your point...

JP hatred = sanguine

Edwards hatred = idiotic

Sorry Senator, but I have to agree with Jerry Christ, what is this obsession you have with dakota fanning? You seem to know an awful lot about her. Kinda creepy, just sayin

Yeah, but when your starting QB says she's his favourite movie actress, well you kinda figure she's gonna be hot or something, you know - like Brady/Bündchen.

Then you 'google' the name only to find out she's 14 and collects dolls, and you start to wonder a bit about the guy lining up behind center... :lol:

Let me help you...

Dakota Fanning is a 14 year-old movie actress. She's home-schooled, and collects dolls.

Dakota Fanning Bio

Let me help you some more...

Dakota Fanning is also, in 'Trenters' own words, Trent Edwards' favourite movie actress.

Gee, that's fascinating. And certainly another valid reason to bash the Bills QB. :lol:

But, I think I get your point...

JP hatred = sanguine

Edwards hatred = idiotic

What does JP have to do with any of this? Newsflash: he's not on the team anymore.

Here, let me help you:

Hatred of any Bills QB other than Billy Joe Hobart = idiotic

This thread and everything you've said in it = Also idiotic.

Yeah, but when your starting QB says she's his favourite movie actress, well you kinda figure she's gonna be hot or something, you know - like Brady/Bündchen.

Then you 'google' the name only to find out she's 14 and collects dolls, and you start to wonder a bit about the guy lining up behind center... :lol:

I find Trent Edwards' fascination with Dakota Fanning disturbing as well. That was his senior year bio and he's admitting that his favorite actress is 12 years old??!?!? :( How the hell is a division 1 starting senior Qb even aware of a 12 year old actress? Trent had also declared his admiration for D.F. in radio interviews as a Bill. The admiration continues.

As for the football comments, I find that eerily Johnson-esque.

Gee, that's fascinating. And certainly another valid reason to bash the Bills QB. :lol:

What does JP have to do with any of this? Newsflash: he's not on the team anymore.

Here, let me help you:

Actually, I think you could have been even more succinct...

KD in CT = 'Trenters' ball-washer

Here, let me help you:

The JP HATERS Club start a new thread about him constantly, even though he is no longer a Bill. I quarantee when the Loco's play their 1st game there will be at least 1 JP thread probably more.