TO Body Language - Does it give plays away?

Whenever Edwards calls the play out to him, or audibles to a run in particular you can see him drop has shoulders as to pout. The only time he didn't do that was once in the Saints game he got single coverage on the outside and Edwards audibled to a run. He looked to the Bills sideline clapping as to say "I'm about to burn this dude for 6" and actually ran him off the line. Other than that he looks bored more often than not.

I don't see that being in T.O.s interest. If hes dogging it on plays its not going to open things up for him in the passing game. He prepares to hard to let up during a game. He just wants to win.

The point of this post is that he dogs it when he knows it's a pass play, or if he knows he's not getting the ball.

Yes, the offense's problem over the years is/has been that TO is the only one (allegedly) tipping opposing defenses off. :wallbash:

And if you think TO is bad, you should see Randy Moss. Where's the TO article on this, and would this qualify as the press "taking on" Moss? <_<

I've noticed that when he casually and lazily saunters out to his spot on the line of scrimmage, he isn't involved in the play. But when the ball is coming his way, or at least has a chance to be, he looks ready to go and has his game face on.

I too have talked about this and one person suggested to me that they think he's going easy because his toe is still hurting/bothering him. It's a plausible theory but I think he's just being lazy because he wants the ball and our porous offense can seem to accomplish that.

This is a guy who over the last three seasons had 38 TDs! Use him or lose him. Geez.

The point of this post is that he dogs it when he knows it's a pass play, or if he knows he's not getting the ball.

Really? He dogs it on a pass play? He dogs it if he knows he's not getting the ball? So he dogs it all the time is what you're telling me. My bad.

Really? He dogs it on a pass play? He dogs it if he knows he's not getting the ball? So he dogs it all the time is what you're telling me. My bad.

Good point. On any pass play, there are several options, and a guy like TO would be one of those options. And on running plays, TO blocks, at least when the play is called to his side.

TO's attitude when he comes up to the LOS does seem to give the play away. To me it looks so bad that if I was Belicheat* I wouldn't even bother to cheat to get our play calls.

But we could use this to our advantage. On the biggest play of the game TO should just pretend he doesn't care and then suddenly burn everyone deep!

When you are looking back and looking for a particular thing, you can always point it out, once you know the outcome, the only thing i notice, is when TE audibles, its a run, take it to the bank. T.O just got here, this offense has been anemic for years without him he is definitely not the problem. He had more TD's last yr than the whole Receiving Corps of the bills and he is the problem????

I agree 100%, being able to read body language pretty good myself, it's easy to tell. Fortunately for us, the Communications frm the sideline cut out with time remaining on the play clock to eliminate any coaching staff from picking up on it and relaying to the MLB.