Captain Checkdown

I believe Trent Edwards suffered a second concussion last season , but that's pure speculation on my part because TE shook it off and continued playing.

TE shows zero signs of it so far this season and for someone afraid to get hit, TE sure seems to be getting clocked enough.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Wow, I knew the excuses were going to get thick up in here, but that is priceless!

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trent is SUPPOSED to be SMARTER than Kelly & MOST other QB's in the league. It would be EXTREMELY STUPID to hide a concussion. That could affect a person for the rest of his life.

Hahaha, nice call...read my sig and you will see one his many quotes on how much smarter Trent is then Kelly...

Captain Checkdown needs to be sat down and bring on Fitz.

????????? You just went through all this effort to create a phantom concussion to make yet another excuse for your beloved Trent, and then just below it you write this?

Man, this is too much...lmao...you really are the king of flip flop

Guest dog14787
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Wow, I knew the excuses were going to get thick up in here, but that is priceless!

At least TE has an excuse for being brain dead, whats yours.

At least TE has an excuse for being brain dead, whats yours.

Wait, his excuse is a made up second concussion by you last season?

And two, I love how you say I am brain dead and know nothing about football yet I was 100% spot on with my evaluation of Trent and it kills you now that everyone else see the same things in him I have been talking about since last year.

Your response was to turn on him and call for a bench of Captain Checkdown (as you called him) 2 posts below where you were arguing he struggled becuase of a second concussion....

Dude, you are priceless...

Guest dog14787
????????? You just went through all this effort to create a phantom concussion to make yet another excuse for your beloved Trent, and then just below it you write this?

Whats the deal with the flip flop with you, are you really that dense. Perceptions can change from week to week or is that beyond your comprehension.

Wasting everyone's time pointing out I'm finally getting fed up with our QB's play is Stupid on your part don't you think.

Are you just that stupid?

You know, Edwards is looking bad right now, and he may in fact be bad. But in the midst of your crusade against him this past year, you mentioned numerous times that you "wanted him to succeed" and "hoped to be wrong." Now it's pretty clear that you're glad that you were right, and have basically degenerated into unseemly gloating. It's almost to to the point where I'd guess that if Edwards in fact died, you'd hold a dance party on his grave. Seriously, you're embarassing yourself right now with the "I told you so" stuff and the complete lack of self-awareness that you're playing to type. Yes, he doesn't appear to be good, but give it a rest. Move on; I'm sure the Bills will themselves move on and get another QB in the near future.

Whats the deal with the flip flop with you, are you really that dense. Perceptions can change from week to week or is that beyond your comprehension.

Wasting everyone's time pointing out I'm finally getting fed up with our QB's play is Stupid on your part don't you think.

He's not that stupid but you were that block headed and obstinate supporting that balless terd of a QB we are trotting out there every week. Glad you are finally seeing the light. Only took 2+ years!!!

literally just a few replies above that statement you were defending trent and making up phantom concussions to create new excuses for him...then when everyone jumped on your crap you jumped ship a few replies later...

Not to mention, you do this on all kinds of topics where you say one thing in one thread and something completely different in another literally the same day...

You know, Edwards is looking bad right now, and he may in fact be bad. But in the midst of your crusade against him this past year, you mentioned numerous times that you "wanted him to succeed" and "hoped to be wrong." Now it's pretty clear that you're glad that you were right, and have basically degenerated into unseemly gloating. It's almost to to the point where I'd guess that if Edwards in fact died, you'd hold a dance party on his grave. Seriously, you're embarassing yourself right now with the "I told you so" stuff and the complete lack of self-awareness that you're playing to type. Yes, he doesn't appear to be good, but give it a rest. Move on; I'm sure the Bills will themselves move on and get another QB in the near future.

Funny, I am wearing Trents jersey at this very moment and wore all day at the bar while getting bagged on by lame ass drunk Dolphin and Jets fans...

This isnt about gloating about Trent, this is about this dude dog14787 making all these lame claims to Trents greatness, flip flopping, calling me stupid for being honest about Trents short comings and areas of improvements, etc etc...

If you honestly think I want Trent to fail so I can be right on a message board, even though I desperately want the Bills to win, then you are too dumb to even converse with...

Guest dog14787
He's not that stupid but you were that block headed and obstinate supporting that balless terd of a QB we are trotting out there every week. Glad you are finally seeing the light. Only took 2+ years!!!

A normal fan supports their starting QB last time I checked buddy or is that something completely new to you.

I supported every QB we have ever put behind center and I'll continue to do so and if folks find that hard to understand I'm not sure what to tell you except leave me to my opinion and I'll leave you to yours.

haha, looks like the name is catching on. from trent's espn profile:

Player News (last updated: September 28, 2009)

News: Edwards looked to his tight ends and running backs 15 times in Sunday's loss to New Orleans and did not complete a pass longer than 18 yards against the Saints' 21st-ranked defense, The Sports Xchange reports.

Spin: Captain Checkdown had a rough outing, as his offensive line had its worst game of the season and he was constantly under pressure. Edwards was 20 for 35 with no touchdowns and a pick. He's been decent from a fantasy perspective so far, but he really needs to take more shots downfield if he's going to take the next step, on the field as well as fantasy-wise.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/players/profile?playerId=10536

Guest dog14787
Funny, I am wearing Trents jersey at this very moment and wore all day at the bar while getting bagged on by lame ass drunk Dolphin and Jets fans...

This isnt about gloating about Trent, this is about this dude dog14787 making all these lame claims to Trents greatness, flip flopping, calling me stupid for being honest about Trents short comings and areas of improvements, etc etc...

If you honestly think I want Trent to fail so I can be right on a message board, even though I desperately want the Bills to win, then you are too dumb to even converse with...

Funny, I don't believe you, take a snapshot and post it.