McGee Ready For Miami

H2o

the coaches shouldn't have let him out there last year. A good player is always going to say he can play even if he's hurt.

Jauron's biggest strength and weakness is his loyalty to his players and coaches. He trust his guys, for better or worse.

Either way, I heart McGee. He has been a very good Bill.

the coaches shouldn't have let him out there last year. A good player is always going to say he can play even if he's hurt.

What did the fact that a hobbled McGee played say about the mental capacity or lack thereof of Leodis McKelvin.

that 2nd game was possibly the least entertaining game I recall ever seeing.

Losman throwing one yard fades to the endzone getting intercepted and a "home" game where there are more Miami fans didn't excited you? You have high standards. :rolleyes:

Personally, that 10-3 49ers game last year was the worst. terrible weather, boring as crap football, and I attended with 2 49er fans. Terrible.

http://www.buffalonews.com/sports/story/813333.html

I sure hope he's motivated to play better after Ted Ginn, of all people, had career numbers versus the Bills last season. That was sickening to watch.

You think that was bad you should have been there in person. I knew he was a bit gimpy but Ginn really had him for 2-3 steps every time. That's the great part about being there you can focus on 1 thing and how it develops.

You think that was bad you should have been there in person. I knew he was a bit gimpy but Ginn really had him for 2-3 steps every time. That's the great part about being there you can focus on 1 thing and how it develops.

I agree. I was there too. It was horrible to watch Mcgee play 10 yds off on Ginn on every play. Ginn was eating up Mcgee on out patterns all day. Jauron should've never played em.

I agree. I was there too. It was horrible to watch Mcgee play 10 yds off on Ginn on every play. Ginn was eating up Mcgee on out patterns all day. Jauron should've never played em.

i miss my man mcgee on kick returns..................interception return for TD by 24...................Squish the fish......