Drunk & Hot Lions fan gets arrested at game video.

ET1062

what? that chick in the roy williams jersey was bangin'. i bet she has a tight little body under there.

Bangin? I think she's OK and would have def. hit it back in my single days but no way would I say she's hot......she's a 5.5, a six on a good day. To each there own I guess.

that #81 guy was rude too. "you shut your a$$ up too. dumb a$$ b@tch." with that attitude how do we know he didnt instigate it and shouldnt be tossed too?

read the original thread, or the notes on the youtube page? thats how...

"The two girls in front of us were drunk before the game started. They grabbed one of our signs and trashed it (real classy) because were Vikings fans, and then spent most of the first half mocking us instead of watching the game because the Lions were ahead.

They left their seats and we thought they were gone for good but somehow they managed to buy even more beer and get back to their seats. They were spilling beer on themselves, the seats, and some of the other fans. After they spilled quite a bit of beer on the guys in the row below them, they turned around and told them to SIT DOWN. One girl didnt like that so she poured the rest of her beer on his head. Then I knew it was time to start the camera smile.gif"

read the original thread, or the notes on the youtube page? thats how...

"The two girls in front of us were drunk before the game started. They grabbed one of our signs and trashed it (real classy) because were Vikings fans, and then spent most of the first half mocking us instead of watching the game because the Lions were ahead.

They left their seats and we thought they were gone for good but somehow they managed to buy even more beer and get back to their seats. They were spilling beer on themselves, the seats, and some of the other fans. After they spilled quite a bit of beer on the guys in the row below them, they turned around and told them to SIT DOWN. One girl didnt like that so she poured the rest of her beer on his head. Then I knew it was time to start the camera smile.gif"

the guy shes going back and forth with who was cursing them also had a lions jersey on. and he doesnt appear to have any beer spilled on him. besides if shes drunk the proper thing to do there would be to offer her some comfort and a nice place to sleep that night LOL

My employer doesn't care too much for video streaming sites, therefore, I cannot watch the vid.

A well-lit eatery - looked like a local joint with booths. Allegedly, a young man dumped food on the young lady - I didn't notice food on her. She took off a high heel shoe and whacked him - I didn't see the hit . Then she cursed afterwords, and her friend more or less restrained her from escalation.

A well-lit eatery - looked like a local joint with booths. Allegedly, a young man dumped food on the young lady - I didn't notice food on her. She took off a high heel shoe and whacked him - I didn't see the hit . Then she cursed afterwords, and her friend more or less restrained her from escalation.

Psssssssst, Cincy.... this is the OTHER video from Ford Field.

You're thinkin of the Jim's Steakout video. :unsure:

Until the end, when she tried to throw a couple punches with a cop in between her and the guy she was trying to hit.

Cuffed and taken away, still cursing at the cop. Gotta love Detroit chics :thumbsup:

She will probably be on Oprah this week.