Were Lee and T.O. getting open?

The few times Trent went playaction, it was embarrassing. Brees, Manning, they actually sell the run. Trent's ball fakes yesterday were lazy, and not even close to looking like a possibility of a handoff. It's little things like that that make me question whether Edwards really has "it"

The second one was long but it is in the air long enough for Owens to get under it. the first one - all Owens needs to do is look up an make an adjustment- no different than a centerfielder on a fly ball...less for the defender who Owens was afraid would pop him. Please...at $6.5M per year...the guy needs to make a better effort than that.

"COME ONE MAAAANNNNNN?"

He over threw TO on a possible TD by a good 4 yards or more. You can't ask a guy to run faster than he is capable of to make up for a poorly thrown ball!!!

Funny thing is that JP couldn't see the short routes, would hold onto the ball too long and fumble or get sacked. TE can't se the long routes and checks down for meaningless passes. Can we comibine the two into one adequate QB.

SPOT ON!!!! On said a few years ago it we could make a Frankenstein QB out of JP and Trent we would be in good shape.

The few times Trent went playaction, it was embarrassing. Brees, Manning, they actually sell the run. Trent's ball fakes yesterday were lazy, and not even close to looking like a possibility of a handoff. It's little things like that that make me question whether Edwards really has "it"

"IT" is something special, but if you don't know the answer to that one by now...

went through the game books this season and broke down the numbers, shown here in story.

AP breaks down Trent's passes: 78 attempts 15 yards or less; 13 attempts 16 yards or longer.

and he's only hit 4 of 13 deep passes, with 2 TDs and 1 interception.

make of this what you will.

jw

Pretty much says it all doesn't it? Not sure what the numbers look like for other QBs but I'm gonna guess that those numbers are some of the worst! If Trent doesn't like the Checkdown moniker GROW A SET AND THROW DOWN FIELD!!!