To all the Doom & Gloomers out there

Jerry Jabber

Being a displaced Bills fan, I get a lot of flak from the Skins' & Steelers fans down here. I took a quick glance at some of the newspaper headlines today: "Skins fall to lowly Lions" and "Fail to the Redskins." Can you imagine, losing to a team that has lost 18 games in a row and has not won since 2007? Talk about crushing defeats. And how about the Cleveland game, getting destroyed by the Browns (excuse me) Ravens. The Browns suck big time this year.

Bottom line, our offense sucked in one game so far. The season is not over yet, we have time to bounce back. I'd rather be rooting for the Bills than the Redskins & Browns.

Being a displaced Bills fan, I get a lot of flak from the Skins' & Steelers fans down here. I took a quick glance at some of the newspaper headlines today: "Skins fall to lowly Lions" and "Fail to the Redskins." Can you imagine, losing to a team that has lost 18 games in a row and has not won since 2007? Talk about crushing defeats. And how about the Cleveland game, getting destroyed by the Browns (excuse me) Ravens. The Browns suck big time this year.

Bottom line, our offense sucked in one game so far. The season is not over yet, we have time to bounce back. I'd rather be rooting for the Bills than the Redskins & Browns.

Can you imagine making the playoffs? I can't either, because it's been almost 10 seasons now.

Yesterday's game was reminiscent of the losses to SF and NE last year. Nothing has changed, and yet we're optimistic because it's early. They're not any better than that 2-8 finish from last season.

So you're happy because we just don't suck as bad as those teams? Will you be happy if the Bills make it to 7-9 ? Can someone please tell me what DJ's record is when playing a team with a winning record? It's somewhere in the vicinity of 2-24. But at least we aren't as bad as Cleveland?

what about the "mighty Titans"?

I agree that Jauron is a lame duck as a head coach. I don't think there's a Bills fan that liked it when Levy hired Jauron. I wanted Jauron fired at the end of the season last year, but that didn't happen either. But I'm not ready to throw in the towel on the season already.

The 'skins and Bills have the same problem....

coaches who are in over their head and young, inconsistent QB's.

At this point, I would gladly trade Trent Edwards, 2 future 1st rounders, my 401k retirement, my car, and the deed to my house for Matt Ryan or Aaron Rodgers.

what about the "mighty Titans"?

Maybe Jeff Fisher should have spent more time preparing his team for the regular season instead of devising trick plays for his punter in the hall of fame game. But seriously, the Titan's 0-3 start doesn't make them worse off than the Bills. The Bills have been a joke for 10 years. I am pretty sure the Titans will have a better record than the Bills.

I am so tired of relative states of ineptitude and failure....These crappy teams should not be our measuring stick....as Mike Singletary says "I want winners!!" Enough already!!

Of course, the Lions were going to win a game eventually, it was just a question of who they'd beat. There's no real shame in it.

Of course, that's not stopping me from rubbing salt in Redskins fans' wounds today... :thumbsup:

Well, there is a possibility that the Bills could end up with a worse record than the Lions this season. I hope not, but it is certainly a possibility given DJ's team's collapse in game one, beating an awful team in game two and finding a way to get plowed under by Pierre Thomas in game three. Jauron has won 2, count 'em....2 games against teams with winning records in 3 years at Buffalo.

It ain't over, but if Miami wins this Sunday, look out.