Pennington expected to be out for the season

Jerry Jabber

Yeah me too. RIP Chad Pennington, you will surely be.. Uh. Oh. My fault. We were all speaking of him as if he had passed away. Well let me give my favorite Chad Pennington moment ever: juking Buffalo Bills OLB Eddie Robinson out of his jock strap to run into the endzone. Get Well Chad!!

Don't worry, DJ will make some scrub 3rd string QB look like the next best thing to Brady, Montana and Farve

You mean like week one when Brady looked like he hadn't missed a game in over a year? Or Last week when they made Leftwich look like a lock for the HOF, or how they let Brees throw all over them at will?

Oh wait a minute.............................

Chad Henne will throw for over 300 yards and 3-4 touchdowns Sunday as the Bills repair their defense by hiring Sal from South Buffalo and Jocko from Getzville to play cornerback and safety...RESPECTIVELY!!!

:thumbsup: The legend of Henne aka Tom Terrific Jr. begins. :thumbsup:

If the Bills don't beat both Miami and Cleveland, then DJ better get fired!! Both of these games must be won...no FN excuses!!! Miami with an inexperienced Chad Henne @ QB should be exploitable and Cleveland is just plain awful!!