Thurman Thomas show on gr550 Classy Bills Cut

Hammered a Lot

Ive read this 3 times and have no idea what your trying to say

Now that I have more time as heard on the Thurman Thomas show extra point on Wgr 550 around 11:51 am this Monday morning.

Thurman stated he was in his house watching Sports Center when he saw he was cut by the Bills. 15 minutes later he gets the call from the Bills, your cut. He was bitter because he saw it on TV first. He was ready to retire a Bill. But got a chip on his shoulder that's why he signed with the phins.

I think he means that Thurman found out he was cut from SC not the Bills. Shows how little class the Bills have/had. I'm not looking for class, I'm looking for brains. :wallbash:

When was Thurman Thomas on Sportscenter? I remember Jim Kelly was on ESPN's Countdown and sacked after one dreadful season as a studio analyst. I think O.J. Simpson was still a sideline personality until he killed his wife and her lover.

When was Thurman Thomas on Sportscenter? I remember Jim Kelly was on ESPN's Countdown and sacked after one dreadful season as a studio analyst. I think O.J. Simpson was still a sideline personality until he killed his wife and her lover.

Thurman was on Sportscenter pretty much every Sunday during his playing days. :wallbash:

The worst day in Bills' history, IMO. Unceremoniously cut Bruce Smith, Thurman Thomas, and Andre Reed. In one fell swoop they removed the team's all time leading pass rusher, running back, and wide receiver. If anyone is looking for why this team is cursed, I'd say that's enough bad Karma to last quite some time.

This thread gets more retarded by the second.

The story of Thurman being released from the Bills, back in 2000 (or whatever year it was)was broadcast on Sportcenter. Thurman saw the story on his home TV. Later, the Bills call to tell him of the move. Thurman mad.

Clear now?

The story of Thurman being released from the Bills, back in 2000 (or whatever year it was)was broadcast on Sportcenter. Thurman saw the story on his home TV. Later, the Bills call to tell him of the move. Thurman mad.

Clear now?

Then what's that part about his wife and her lover?

Now that I have more time as heard on the Thurman Thomas show extra point on Wgr 550 around 11:51 am this Monday morning.

Thurman stated he was in his house watching Sports Center when he saw he was cut by the Bills. 15 minutes later he gets the call from the Bills, your cut. He was bitter because he saw it on TV first. He was ready to retire a Bill. But got a chip on his shoulder that's why he signed with the phins.

While somewhat more understandable than your first post, it's not by much.

Clear now?

Seminole chant..

Daaaahhhmmm... dah dah... dah DAH dah dah dah DAH... dah dah DAH DAH DAH DAH... DAHHHH...

Uh oh... Bowden must have his boys on the move! :wallbash:

What is going on here? Ye Ole' can't make hide nor hair of this thread! :wallbash:

I'll try to make some sense of it by quoting the famous spaghetti's bird address:

4 squirts and 7 years ago, our farters brought forth upon incontinence, a nature conceived in liver tea, and defecated to proposition that all men are secreted equal.

Goo goo ga joob!

...........we're not there yet and ain't gonna arrive anytime soon.

This thread truly was one of the finer debacles in TSW history. However, in analyzing its content matter, I can't find a sufficient explanation for the "why" element. Does anyone have any theories as to why this thread made so little sense? It was like the second you read and/or posted into this thread, your brain immediately became scrambled and you were left in a state of pure confusion.