T.O. needs to cuss Trent out

Bufcomments

I mean he doesn't have to write a book like Keyshawn Just throw him the damn ball.

What gets me is Trent doesn't give his WR's to make plays during the game.

Really T.O. does not have to do it in the press. Hold up I take that back LET THE MELTDOWN BEGIN

Hope sometime during practice this week he gets in his face and tells him to throw him the ball.

Its almost like Lee Evans is stealing 9 million bucks a year because he doens't have to work to hard for it.

17 million on WRs and they catch 4 passes a game between them Both <_<

May I say I like to see Fitz in there to see what he can do.

yeah genius, it's that simple. "tell trent to throw the ball to T.O. hmmm, as I recall TO has 4 drops this year. football is a lot more complicated than "THROW IT TO T.O.". you sound like my sister

I say screw to, how about throw it to the receivers that hang onto the damn ball, Evans,reed,and Jackson (rb). It would be nice to see Steve Johnson active and on the field for once also.

I mean he doesn't have to write a book like Keyshawn Just throw him the damn ball.

What gets me is Trent doesn't give his WR's to make plays during the game.

Really T.O. does not have to do it in the press. Hold up I take that back LET THE MELTDOWN BEGIN

Hope sometime during practice this week he gets in his face and tells him to throw him the ball.

Its almost like Lee Evans is stealing 9 million bucks a year because he doens't have to work to hard for it.

17 million on WRs and they catch 4 passes a game between them Both <_<

May I say I like to see Fitz in there to see what he can do.

Isn't it becoming obvious Edwards is not capable of effectively throwing downfield. He's a 5-15 yard check down passer and actually does it well. If he's forced to go deeper he's going to get picked off. The guy's doing what he can. And he gives a much better chance of winning than JP did by the way. He's not Jim Kelly guys. Face it.

I say screw to, how about throw it to the receivers that hang onto the damn ball, Evans,reed,and Jackson (rb). It would be nice to see Steve Johnson active and on the field for once also.

Johnson would be awesome to see on the field. How about we see Nelson split out and we see him and Johnson do some crossing patterns since Lee and TO seem to be stuck going deep. When we get Hardy back maybe we can see him and Nelson do their crossing patterns (you can't miss these giraffes) <_< I'm just kidding around. But it can't be any worse than sending Roscoe out for a 4 yard gain each time. ughies.

yeah genius, it's that simple. "tell trent to throw the ball to T.O. hmmm, as I recall TO has 4 drops this year. football is a lot more complicated than "THROW IT TO T.O.". you sound like my sister

It is simple you non - genius

Throw a quick hitch... would have keep his streak alive at least. The bills could do the same with Lee Evans too.

Look Lee Evans could be used the same as Wes Welker and T.O could be used the same as Moss.

Granted Tom Brady is not throwing the ball but Trent can throw those same type of passes if they were in the offense.

And how does your sister look, does she look like Trent? :devil: