Forget about the Saints game

Justice

Put this game in the rear view mirror. We weren't supposed to beat the Saints, but help is on the way.

Miami is in shambles, right now. Pennington will most likely be out and Henne sucks and if there's ever a week to get our passing game going, it's this week against Miami.

Miami's pass defense is atrocious. They have a rookie at CB and at the nickel spot. Yeramiah Bell and Wilson are the safeties and they're weak defending the pass. Miami's pass rush isn't as good as advertised, as well.

The Dolfans are ready to turn on the Fish right about now. It's important that we take them (the fans) out of the game early.

The only thing that can stop us from a win this week is ourselves. We cant continue to dink and dunk our way down the field. We need to get some yards in chunks and this is the week to do it.

I believe Trent will have a great game. Edwards plays well in warmer climates where the wind will not be a factor and our match-ups are favorable.

Nelson might be back for this game. We need someone that can do damage up the middle and I believe Shawn can provide that explosiveness we're lacking at the tight end position.

Don't forget, Marshawn will be back this week as well and Freddy can use the help. Look for the Bills to use Lynch and Jackson at the same time with Jackson splitting out wide.

If I were the Bills, I'd start Jackson, Lynch, Reed, Evans and Owens if Nelson's not available and spread the Dolphins out and exploit the soft zones in the middle all day long. All these guys are athletes and can do some damage. Fine isn't the answer.

Go Bills!!!! 2 & 2, here we come!

Put this game in the rear view mirror. We weren't supposed to beat the Saints, but help is on the way.

Miami is in shambles, right now. Pennington will most likely be out and Henne sucks and if there's ever a week to get our passing game going, it's this week against Miami.

Miami's pass defense is atrocious. They have a rookie at CB and at the nickel spot. Yeramiah Bell and Wilson are the safeties and they're weak defending the pass. Miami's pass rush isn't as good as advertised, as well.

The Dolfans are ready to turn on the Fish right about now. It's important that we take them (the fans) out of the game early.

The only thing that can stop us from a win this week is ourselves. We cant continue to dink and dunk our way down the field. We need to get some yards in chunks and this is the week to do it.

I believe Trent will have a great game. Edwards plays well in warmer climates where the wind will not be a factor and our match-ups are favorable.

Nelson might be back for this game. We need someone that can do damage up the middle and I believe Shawn can provide that explosiveness we're lacking at the tight end position.

Don't forget, Marshawn will be back this week as well and Freddy can use the help. Look for the Bills to use Lynch and Jackson at the same time with Jackson splitting out wide.

If I were the Bills, I'd start Jackson, Lynch, Reed, Evans and Owens if Nelson's not available and spread the Dolphins out and exploit the soft zones in the middle all day long. All these guys are athletes and can do some damage. Fine isn't the answer.

i want to take this opportunity to remind everyone we went 0-6 last year against division opponents...0 AND 6...my money's on miami

i want to take this opportunity to remind everyone we went 0-6 last year against division opponents...0 AND 6...my money's on miami

Henne played for the fish last year? No, so last year does nothing to help the Dolphins, this year.

Sparano has a pulse and I think he's going to make the Dolfelons feel uncomfortable this week in practice...so they'll either be nervous or firing on all cylinders next Sunday...

Eeyore Jauron will have his charges as ready as lukewarm watah. Eventually they will wear down in the heat and humidity in their heinous looking navy navy navy blue uniforms...Skeletor will repair to the post-game show and say that winning is hard in high humidity...my charges would have had more energy in their Montreal Alouette jerseys.

OK we go to .500 by beating a team that sucks .... there is a reason to cheer and believe that we might make the playoffs.

Henne played for the fish last year? No, so last year does nothing to help the Dolphins, this year.

Did Edwards go 0-1 against the fish last year? YEA? is Edwards QB ing next week? YEA! so whats your fing point..that in itself helps the fishies the quarterback doesnt win games by himself so idk what Henne has to do with anything

OK we go to .500 by beating a team that sucks .... there is a reason to cheer and believe that we might make the playoffs.

No, obviously not. This isn't a playoff team. I'm just taking it week by week. If you look at the big picture (playoffs), you won't enjoy this season too much.

There's only one thing that matters at Miami next week...

Tony Sparano versus Dick Jauron

TS out-coached DJ twice last season, and it should be noted that DJ was in his eighth full NFL season as a HC. Sparano is already a better coach than DJ ever will be, and makes the most out of a roster with severe issues.

Did Edwards go 0-1 against the fish last year? YEA? is Edwards QB ing next week? YEA! so whats your fing point..that in itself helps the fishies the quarterback doesnt win games by himself so idk what Henne has to do with anything

We could have and should have beaten Miami in Miami last year. We just let it slip away-again.

Miami isn't the same team that they were last year and Pennington not being there doesn't help. Henne playing gives Buffalo a great chance at a win.

We could have and should have beaten Miami in Miami last year. We just let it slip away-again.

Miami isn't the same team that they were last year and Pennington not being there doesn't help. Henne playing gives Buffalo a great chance at a win.

coulda shoulda give me a break...edwards playing next week gives Fine a great chance at 10 catches for 55 yards

What exactly is your point? Are you saying that because the Bills lost all their division games last year, that's reason enough that they will lose them all this year too?

What exactly is your point? Are you saying that because the Bills lost all their division games last year, that's reason enough that they will lose them all this year too?

what is our record so far this year? 0-1? we are well on our way and until i see something to show me wlsewise yea thats exactly what i'm saying..the jets are better, the pats* are still good enough to beat us, and miami is who the !@#$ knows but prolly better than us soooooyea that's my point the bills are still the 4th best team in the division

what is our record so far this year? 0-1? we are well on our way and until i see something to show me wlsewise yea thats exactly what i'm saying..the jets are better, the pats* are still good enough to beat us, and miami is who the !@#$ knows but prolly better than us soooooyea that's my point the bills are still the 4th best team in the division

I don't think it's as simple as that. I think the Bills could very much beat the Dolphins next week. The Dolphins dominated the Colts in everything but the score, aside from that they were handled by the Falcons and Chargers. As far as the Bills go, their offense played badly today, but they looked very good their first two games. I think there is too much season to go to write them off.

I don't think it's as simple as that. I think the Bills could very much beat the Dolphins next week. The Dolphins dominated the Colts in everything but the score, aside from that they were handled by the Falcons and Chargers. As far as the Bills go, their offense played badly today, but they looked very good their first two games. I think there is too much season to go to write them off.

you gotta be joking <_< i didn't even read the rest...BECAUSE THATS THE ONLY THING THATS IMPORTANT