Forget about the Saints game

Justice

because they played THE COLTS...you are saying the Bills are as good as Indy?

Not at all. I just think that the Bills can beat the Dolphins.

You said

the fins are good they dominated the colts they will sure dominate us cuz colts>bills

So you are not going to take into account how the Dolphins played against the Chargers today?

Be honest: how many of you would have taken 2-2 to start this season?

A rested Lynch and a defense that pretty much shut down the best QB in game against a rookie making their first NFL start. It's a W and hopefully the start of a good run. Don't kill yourselves yet.

A lot of season to go. I am still optimistic.

A lot of season to go. I am still optimistic.

Glad to hear and I really don't get the suicidal posts. We were driving for the tying score (or lead) against a good team in the 4th until a freak play happened. Trent missed TO on a good chance (funny that QB with no arm could overthrow someone).

Now if we lose to the Fins, that's a different story entirely.

Glad to hear and I really don't get the suicidal posts. We were driving for the tying score (or lead) against a good team in the 4th until a freak play happened. Trent missed TO on a good chance (funny that QB with no arm could overthrow someone).

Now if we lose to the Fins, that's a different story entirely.

I agree, that INT was a killer. It ended a long successful drive. The offense was not the same after that. A loss to Miami would be devastating.

The Bills have got to know just how big next week's game is.