The thing that i don't understand...

B Rob

The Bills had one of the best teams in the NFL 10-7 in the 4th quarter.A real chance to win the ball game with a very young team.And all most of you can do is talk **** about fire this person trade that an replace this.

This team has shown the 1st few weeks of this season that they are on the right path and deserve your support.This team is not as good as it will be later in the season.They compete with the best in the game and with some breaks today they might have won.

Give this team some time to come together.Be a fan and stop thinking you are smarter than the people running the team.

I know you have the right to B word but that is all most of you do.It is like some wierd need to be able to say see I told you so.Well guess what at the end of the season there are 31 teams out there that people like you will be able to finally be able say see I told you.Only one team gets to win it all and if people on this board thought that this team would do any more than compete for the play offs than maybe you should lower your expectations.

The Bills had one of the best teams in the NFL 10-7 in the 4th quarter.A real chance to win the ball game with a very young team.And all most of you can do is talk **** about fire this person trade that an replace this.

This team has shown the 1st few weeks of this season that they are on the right path and deserve your support.This team is not as good as it will be later in the season.They compete with the best in the game and with some breaks today they might have won.

Give this team some time to come together.Be a fan and stop thinking you are smarter than the people running the team.

I know you have the right to B word but that is all most of you do.It is like some wierd need to be able to say see I told you so.Well guess what at the end of the season there are 31 teams out there that people like you will be able to finally be able say see I told you.Only one team gets to win it all and if people on this board thought that this team would do any more than compete for the play offs than maybe you should lower your expectations.

But, that's just it....a new coach I believe will put them over the top....

You gotta completely overreact after every game. Apparently, you didn't get the message. :censored:

The offense sucked but he has been good the last 2 games. The defense played very well. This is a solid young team. But the complete overreaction to every game just gets so tiresome.

Keep the faith man and hopefully we can laugh at this nonsense in December.

Agree, B Rob. Waaahhh we lost a game. Waaahhh we suck.

Yeah we lost today, and, yeah we sucked today (though I would theme the day: "missed opportunities"), but does that mean that in week, say, 14 we'll suck? Maybe, maybe not. Why not sit back, enjoy the ride and take each game for what it was?

All we can do is hope they learn something (and learn to score some freaking points on O) and get ready to Squish the Fish. Let's hope Marshawn coming back provides a big boost...

Agree, B Rob. Waaahhh we lost a game. Waaahhh we suck.

Yeah we lost today, and, yeah we sucked today (though I would theme the day: "missed opportunities"), but does that mean that in week, say, 14 we'll suck? Maybe, maybe not. Why not sit back, enjoy the ride and take each game for what it was?

All we can do is hope they learn something (and learn to score some freaking points on O) and get ready to Squish the Fish. Let's hope Marshawn coming back provides a big boost...

Stop being positive. You need to whine more.

seriously, it was a great defensively gameplan and our offense let us down. They are young and have played well 2 out of 3 games. People need to get a grip.

You gotta completely overreact after every game. Apparently, you didn't get the message. :censored:

The offense sucked but he has been good the last 2 games. The defense played very well. This is a solid young team. But the complete overreaction to every game just gets so tiresome.

Keep the faith man and hopefully we can laugh at this nonsense in December.

When you see the same mistakes being made over and over it's not over-reaction. It's reality.

When it's 4th and 23,.. I don't want to see a 3 yard dump off pass. Maybe if you are drinking the Kool-aid that looks good, but to me it looks like you are giving up.

Meanwhile, the Jets trade up for Mark Sanchez and are 3-0.

Oh, yes, if this team doesn't learn to score, we ain't squishing **** next week. The Fish will run all over this defense, and there won't be any answers from the O if they play like THAT against a D like the Saints'. Hell, even Matthew FRICKING Stafford put up some points on them in his first NFL start. Not Commander Checkdown, though. No siree. 4th and forever, last play of the drive, he checks down.

:censored:

How the hell do all these other teams find QBs that come out and OWN as rookies and we can't find one who's even half-decent after THREE seasons?

How is this team young? Some parts of this team is young, but the core of the team has been together under Jauron for 3+ seasons.

Don't tell me that the Bills shouldn't expect to win with a young offensive line when the Jets are ripping up the league with a rookie HC and QB.

You're right, though, the Bills can't expect to win all the games against the good teams on its schedule. It would be nice, however, if they had manage to win MORE THAN ONE of these games over the past 3 seasons (and 3 games).

If you're a Bills fan, there is no better thing you can hope for than having your beloved franchise be put into the hands of a competent front office and coaching staff.

Baltimore, New York (Jets and Giants), Pittsburgh, and Atlanta all managed to do so for their fans. It would be nice if our HOF owner did the same for us fans.

Meanwhile, the Jets trade up for Mark Sanchez and are 3-0.

Oh, yes, if this team doesn't learn to score, we ain't squishing **** next week. The Fish will run all over this defense, and there won't be any answers from the O if they play like THAT against a D like the Saints'. Hell, even Matthew FRICKING Stafford put up some points on them in his first NFL start. Not Commander Checkdown, though. No siree. 4th and forever, last play of the drive, he checks down.

:censored:

How the hell do all these other teams find QBs that come out and OWN as rookies and we can't find one who's even half-decent after THREE seasons?

Trent Edwards had a winning record as a rookie. http://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/E/EdwaTr01.htm

It is all frustration. The ineptness that is displayed at times just get's to people. Not calling a time out before the two minute warning, fumbling a kickoff, fumbling a punt, forcing a throw to TO at the absolute worst time, missing a TD to TO at the worst time, not recovering an onside kick against Dallas, the 60 yard kick against Cleveland. For that matter losing at home against Pittsburgh's second string to miss out on the playoffs. It just all adds up. I don't even live there anymore but my brother's do. Buffalo is dying or already dead as a city. The Bills and Sabres is all they/we have.

Let them rant then cheer then rant again. Just don't swear at a kid at the game and don't drive home drunk.

In the end it is only words that noone cares about.

B Rob, I appreciate your input- I sincerely do.

I don't know how long you have been a fan. I started back in '88, so I grew to expect those Super Bowl teams and successes.

I've also been paying out of my arse for NFL Sunday Ticket for the past decade because I no longer live in NY, and it is growing old.

I mean, if not for the Bills, I probably would not put in the time and money in the NFL like I do now. I am a fan of the Bills. But when does this devotion become insanity?

Is it wrong to hope for something of a winning record and maybe a sniff at the playoffs?

Is the past 10 years of devotion to losing football a price any fan worth his salt must pay, or is this a time when a good 'ol refusal to pay for and accept losing.

I mean, if you want to keep paying for mediocrity for the sake of fandom, be my guest. But Ralph and the powers that be need to see a collective drop in the pocket book to wake up and take this seriously.

Trent Edwards had a winning record as a rookie. http://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/E/EdwaTr01.htm

Really? Seriously?

Let's compare impact on the team. Roethlisberger: starts whole season, AFC Championship Game.

Ryan: Starts whole season, NFC Playoffs

Flacco: Starts whole season, AFC Championship Game

Sanchez: 3-0 and on the way to a division title.

Edwards: "winning record," no postseason, no one fears him. And now, he's a checkdown machine.

We have a lot of good young players and have finally drafted some good lineman. In order to take advantage of that good young talent, we need better coaching. I think that's obvious, and is something that should be said.

Just blindly cheering about moral victories isn't what a message board like this is all about IMO. You come here to discuss how to make the team better. And getting a legitimate head coach would lead to actual victories, not just moral ones.

"Give this team some time to come together." 10 plus years is not sufficent for an organzation to come together and make the playoffs? Perhaps, we should give them 20 years and maybe then they can put a playoff team "together"! I think we have been more than patient!

The defense played a great game and I believe the Bills will still do good this season however the fact is the Bills offense got shutout by an average defense.

Gotta give Williams credit. He took advantage of a young oline and coached a hell of game. Edwards palyed badly and we missed some opportunites. Still excited about this team's potnetial this year though.