Our Pregame Show week 3 Bills v Saints

justnzane

Get some microphones for better sound quality. Then dont report what we already know, add some commentary or insight why you belive the bills will win or lose.

Get TO or Trent Edwards on the show.

yeah my camera has crap sound. we usually run a 2 camera set up but sean's is in for repair. Naturally his produces the slightly better audio.

We can elaborate on the why a little more. That said, getting an actually player on the show is really reaching beyond the scope of a 500-1000 view youtube video show.

But yeah we'll do more to keep improving the show.

yeah my camera has crap sound. we usually run a 2 camera set up but sean's is in for repair. Naturally his produces the slightly better audio.

We can elaborate on the why a little more. That said, getting an actually player on the show is really reaching beyond the scope of a 500-1000 view youtube video show.

in order to get people to watch it and like it more, it needs to:

1. be REALLY informative

2. be REALLY funny

or

3. Have hot chicks

Never say never, they may do it on a whim, ask a lineman or a backup, nobody ever asks those guys to be on a show.

Seriously, get some microphones and dub the audio on your video or something. Because if nobody can hear you, whats the point? And hot chicks like SDS suggested is a can't miss. Topless is even better !

Never say never, they may do it on a whim, ask a lineman or a backup, nobody ever asks those guys to be on a show.

Seriously, get some microphones and dub the audio on your video or something. Because if nobody can hear you, whats the point? And hot chicks like SDS suggested is a can't miss. Topless is even better !

:unsure: considering the producer/director and i are teaching in schools that would be bad idea for us two. not to mention the host is the underage cousin of the producer/director. :censored:

:censored: considering the producer/director and i are teaching in schools that would be bad idea for us two. not to mention the host is the underage cousin of the producer/director. :thumbsup:

you could get the "girl" from the Dilemma thread on Off the Wall...she appears to be very popular with the fellas around here. :unsure:

I've watched each of them since the preseason. Excellent job.

My suggesttions:

1. Are you filming in a garage? If not, it sounds like a big empty room. If you can't score a good boom mic, putting some furniture, carpet, etc. in the room will help to dampen the echo effect.poor sound quality (I would think).

2. Change the format a little to allow for more interactive discussion. Currently, the host present an idea then asks "what do you think about that". Then, he goes to the next topic. If the discussion flowed more as a conversation it would be more engaging. This may require some scripting though to ensure a good flow.

Finally, its worth asking for some Bills players. They don't' have to be stars, but you never know.

btw, you're nuts with your pick :unsure:

One other thought... along with SDS' comment... screw the informative, everyone's got information out there. I'd try the funny route.

I'm not sure how funny it'd be, but why not (if you can't get players and the like for information) do skit interviews with "important" people from the week. For example, a 2 minute segment asking the spray painters a few questions. What their favorite brand of paint is? Where they studied spray paint art? Can anyone spray paint yards or is this a union job? I think if you kept it light-hearted, tongue in cheek it wouldn't be seen as offensive. Other interview suggestions: Jauron's speech writer, Hamdan's hair stylist, Poz's new bff - his cast maker, the guy Lynch has been playing Madden online with for the last 3 weeks.

Justnzane, I applaud the effort, and keep doing pregame shows. I'll watch what you post. Don't let the critique get you down, your efforts will eventually be rewarded.

kind of agree

props on the effort. but we'll still ridicule it for production quality and well, just because you're in it :censored:

Hail :unsure:

Justnzane, I applaud the effort, and keep doing pregame shows. I'll watch what you post. Don't let the critique get you down, your efforts will eventually be rewarded.

thank you.

kind of agree

props on the effort. but we'll still ridicule it for production quality and well, just because you're in it :thumbsup:

Hail :unsure:

thank you for the backhanded compliment /

hail :censored: