'This will make me the chief of my tribe'"

erynthered

lol, great avatar. all you need is GW as the scarecrow, Cheney as the Tinman, and Palin as Dorothy.

Pencil in Teleprompter Obama as one of the Munchkin Lollipop Guild members, while you're at it.

You will be a sad puppy indeed, when 95% of your disposable income gets lifted out of your pocket to support the coming Worker's Paradise, comrade. Be sure to keep your legs in good shape - you will be spending a long time lining up for commodities.

:lol:

Pencil in Teleprompter Obama as one of the Munchkin Lollipop Guild members, while you're at it.

You will be a sad puppy indeed, when 95% of your disposable income gets lifted out of your pocket to support the coming Worker's Paradise, comrade. Be sure to keep your legs in good shape - you will be spending a long time lining up for commodities.

:lol:

That's already happening in one of America's breadbaskets, the San Jacquin Valley of California.

The federal govt is diverting water away from farms to protect a small guppy like fish, the delta smelt.

Produce is already going up.

I was in the area last week. Stopped at McD's to take a pee. Across the street, in a town of maybe 5,000, there were at least 100 lined up at a food bank across the street. This is in the middle of farmland.