dhgate.com

devldog131

I picked up 5 of the T.O. White 50th anniversary throwbacks and they look awesome!! Everything is stitched and I like the heavier feel as well. I sold 2 to friends and I just sold 1 on ebay. I have 1 left if you're interested, I believe it's a large. I'm not looking to get rich off this, so the price will be reasonable.

I picked up 5 of the T.O. White 50th anniversary throwbacks and they look awesome!! Everything is stitched and I like the heavier feel as well. I sold 2 to friends and I just sold 1 on ebay. I have 1 left if you're interested, I believe it's a large. I'm not looking to get rich off this, so the price will be reasonable.

I already have a TO, I am actually looking to get a TE(Blue throwback) and Maybe a Head(in white or blue throwback).

I got the Edwards white throwback from DHGate (the seller was right20) and I am thrilled. Paid $35 for the jersey including shipping. The shipping was slow (I think it was LITERALLY on the slow boat from China) but when it arrived I was very pleased. It's sharp and a great deal for the price. Actually it's my first jersey so I can't compare it to anything I own personally, but I'm pretty picky and compared to the other jerseys I saw at the opener, mine's right up there.

Love those white throwbacks...

I've thought about it, but who do you pick? I was going to get a Poz jersey, but the guy can't stay healthy. Why would anyone get a TO jersey when he's gone next year? Maybin could be a bust. Jackson could be a back-up. Ugh!! I wish we had one solid, hall-of-fame type player who would be a good bet on a jersey. I don't need another Rob Johnson or Takeo jersey.

I've thought about it, but who do you pick? I was going to get a Poz jersey, but the guy can't stay healthy. Why would anyone get a TO jersey when he's gone next year? Maybin could be a bust. Jackson could be a back-up. Ugh!! I wish we had one solid, hall-of-fame type player who would be a good bet on a jersey. I don't need another Rob Johnson or Takeo jersey.

Come on man - the timeless classics: Reed, Thomas, Kelly, Smith...

Come on man - the timeless classics: Reed, Thomas, Kelly, Smith...

Really, that's the only way to go. I've got a Bruce jersey, but it wouldn't be bad to get a Kelly one. Getting current player jerseys is such a crap shoot. I'm thinking with McGee's extension, he might be a good choice--he's always been one of my favorite players too.

It is only $30. That is pretty disposable for one season.

Let me know what is available through your seller, I might piggyback on your order if that's ok.

pm me with your location-doesnt have to be exact, but at least the area where you live. so i know what i'm getting into.

i'll respond to your pm with the seller i'm using