RB's and TE's worked out...

Adam_Schefter: Buffalo had a busy Friday, working out RBs Lorenzo Booker and De De Dorsey, as well as TEs Tony Curtis, Joe Klopfenstein and Leonard Pope.

http://blogs.buffalobills.com/2009/09/21/te-possibilities/

I like the idea of Leonard Pope. I also like the idea of Lorenzo Booker as a scatback.

Adam_Schefter: Buffalo had a busy Friday, working out RBs Lorenzo Booker and De De Dorsey, as well as TEs Tony Curtis, Joe Klopfenstein and Leonard Pope.

I like the idea of Leonard Pope. I also like the idea of Lorenzo Booker as a scatback.

I thought De De Dorsey made the bengals final roster??? what gives?

I'd just be happy if Nelson is helathy this weekend and gets more time and Stupar is activated and gets a chance to show what he can do in a real ballgame, i think he's still on the ps?

Very odd timing to work out RBs, with Marshawn due back after one week. I know they work out people all the time, but the timing is odd. Maybe Marshawn could be on the move?

Possible, but i doubt it. More likely scenerio IMO is that Jackson is getting worn out and they want to split the workload a little.

Possible, but i doubt it. More likely scenerio IMO is that Jackson is getting worn out and they want to split the workload a little.

If that's the case, it shows very little faith in Omon. He played well in pre-season, but has only been given the ball 4 times so far (4.3 ypc). Why keep him if they're not going to play him?

leonard pope all the way. this guy was a beast in college and needs a chance

He was great in college, but I never really saw him play in the pro's. Must not have transitioned well, but he's probaby still worth a chance.

Very odd timing to work out RBs, with Marshawn due back after one week. I know they work out people all the time, but the timing is odd. Maybe Marshawn could be on the move?

Id be surprisd if Marshawn was on the move.... Me thinks were cutting Oman and McEntyre when Lynch comes back and sign Booker or another player. Remember we did sign Dominik Rhodes this offseason....

I think with Schouman and Butler going on IR for the year it opens up 2 roster spots. They are probably looking to either sign 2 guys or activate Stupar and add just one. Either way, it makes sense if they aren't going to sign someone to plug in at RT.