If you were not at the TBD tailgate

Hammered a Lot

I'm actually suprised this doesn't happen more often. Criminals know when these guys are away.

Except that the news broadcast said that it happened when Whitner was celebrating a victory - implying that it was after the game...

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone know where he lives? I live near a lot of the players and I want to know if something is happening in or near my neighborhood.

We had some drugged up youths rob houses here last year, a Muslim honor killing of the nice lady who worked at the 7/11, a murder by the old folks home, and now this? This is upsetting.

Yeah they had to invent the word "burglary" just today for this unique, never happened before crime.

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

How do you know the stuff WASN'T in a safe? Maybe the thieves took the whole safe!

Haven't you seen the movie, Italian Job? The stuff was in a big safe there, and it didn't stop them!

speaking of heists........its about time ralph's parking lot police start doin their job.

second time in 3 years my crew has had stuff lifted.

yesterday afternoon, a full cargo box, bracket and everything in it.

two years ago, leaving a night game early, i caught a teenager going car to car lifting everything he could get his mits on, then had to tell 3 cops standing in the middle of Gate 5 30 feet away to turn around.

tailgating mecca yes! but this sh*t has got to stop.

It's likely there is no safe.

Also, likely his insurer will disgree on the $400,000 figure.

Also, you can't take much in the way of high end electronics (they're likely installed) in a run of the mill smash and grab, which leads me to believe there was no alarm system armed.

Yeah they had to invent the word "burglary" just today for this unique, never happened before crime.

So that means he deserves it. :rolleyes:

I know that driving down the road at 2am I'm much more likely to get hit by a drunk driver and I could have minimized my risk by not being out that late. But does that mean I would deserve it?

So that means he deserves it. :rolleyes:

I know that driving down the road at 2am I'm much more likely to get hit by a drunk driver and I could have minimized my risk by not being out that late. But does that mean I would deserve it?

You may need to drive at 2am. You don't need to leave $400,000 lying around the house. Do you take the keys out of your car when you park it, or just trust the goodness of your fellow man?

Actually, there may be a point to what he is saying. If it is widely known that you have expensive, accessible, easily fenced goods lying around the house and no deterrent to theft, it should not come as a surprise (nor should it be a stain on the community, chikcen littles) that someone ultimately robs you.

speaking of heists........its about time ralph's parking lot police start doin their job.

second time in 3 years my crew has had stuff lifted.

yesterday afternoon, a full cargo box, bracket and everything in it.

two years ago, leaving a night game early, i caught a teenager going car to car lifting everything he could get his mits on, then had to tell 3 cops standing in the middle of Gate 5 30 feet away to turn around.

tailgating mecca yes! but this sh*t has got to stop.

PARK AT HAMMERS LOT Guarded and I here the owners real nice!

Actually, there may be a point to what he is saying. If it is widely known that you have expensive, accessible, easily fenced goods lying around the house and no deterrent to theft, it should not come as a surprise (nor should it be a stain on the community, chikcen littles) that someone ultimately robs you.

Maybe it's not a surprise, but that does not mean it was deserved either. A person has his possessions in their house (presumably with locked doors), in a gated community and if all your possessions are not further locked in safes you deserve to be robbed? Stupid.