#24...wow

duey

I don't think anyone has brought this up, but I thought Terrence McGee played his best game in quite a while. He was all over the field, provided great coverage, and lashed out a bunch of seriously nasty hits. It's nice to see a guy get a fat contract extension and then go out and kick some ass...hmmm, just like Fast Freddy has! :rolleyes:

I don't think anyone has brought this up, but I thought Terrence McGee played his best game in quite a while. He was all over the field, provided great coverage, and lashed out a bunch of seriously nasty hits. It's nice to see a guy get a fat contract extension and then go out and kick some ass...hmmm, just like Fast Freddy has! :rolleyes:

He almost had a sure pick too when Leftwich threw it right into his numbers!

P.S. Freddie got an extension but it wasn't that fat....based on his play thus far...he's underpaid!

P.S. Freddie got an extension but it wasn't that fat....based on his play thus far...he's underpaid!

I'm sure he's happy with his contract extension...he's come a looooooooong way from the paychecks he got in the United Indoor Football League.

Very impressed with McGee, great to know he will be a long term Bill!

I'd take McGee over any of the corners we've had in the last ten years....I love Winfield but IMO Terrence McGee is one of the most underrated players in the entire NFL. I'd def. take him over Nate any day of the week.......he might not have Nate's measurables but he is WAY more consistent and a much better player.

I'd take McGee over any of the corners we've had in the last ten years....I love Winfield but IMO Terrence McGee is one of the most underrated players in the entire NFL. I'd def. take him over Nate any day of the week.......he might not have Nate's measurables but he is WAY more consistent and a much better player.

Agreed. T. McGee seems to combine Nate's coverage ability with an improving tackling ability thats approaching Winfield-esque.

He did have an excellent game, the only somewhat negative was the INT that hit him in the numbers and he dropped. We are going to need that from him as well as all the other DB's against the Saints this week.

I am sure compared to what he has been earning the last 6-7 years playing in every football league possible, it is pretty fat, and he won't be complaining anytime soon-at least I would hope not. He said he wanted security for his family and he got that and more.