OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: BILLS v. BUCS 9/20/2009

The Senator

Bills should be up 23/27 to 7. Here is my problem with the fumble. Good coaches put their players in positions to win. Clearly Jacksonn should have held on to the ball, but there was no need to run the ball that many times consecutively. It makes 0 sense.

If I had 2-3 downs with less than a minute left (knowing that I was going to get the ball back after the half, I would try the endzone 3 times). Makes no sense to me.

Right, so if we did that then the Bucs would have the ball back with plenty of time to try and score. I'd prefer the runs to take time off the clock.

• Replies 827
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bills should be up 23/27 to 7. Here is my problem with the fumble. Good coaches put their players in positions to win. Clearly Jacksonn should have held on to the ball, but there was no need to run the ball that many times consecutively. It makes 0 sense.

If I had 2-3 downs with less than a minute left (knowing that I was going to get the ball back after the half, I would try the endzone 3 times). Makes no sense to me.

C'mon. You are complaining because we are running the ball too much?

If the running game is working, you stick with it. All I have to say. It was and is still working, we'll see what happens though. Bummer for the fumble, but Roscoe chasing him down was awesome!

Sorry, but that was all on Jackson. He's played a great half, but... It was a good call, Fred just gave it away - literally.

thats all true--but just part of the litany of mistakes. Fumbles happen. Clock mismanagement that pee wee coaches don't make shouldnt be happening with an NFL team. This is really beyond pathetic.

I really feel that if this team would be better off giving Fewell the axe after the season, then firing Jauron. Im not a big Jauron fan but I really don't want to see another coach come in and clean house. Fire Fewell and then go out and get a proven DC, along with a proven playmaker at LB and this team could be pretty good.

Fewell should have been fired after last season, along with Snert & Jauron.

No such luck....continuity rules at OBD.

Do you know what else makes 0 sense? Trying to blame a fumble on play calling.

thats all true--but just part of the litany of mistakes. Fumbles happen. Clock mismanagement that pee wee coaches don't make shouldnt be happening with an NFL team. This is really beyond pathetic.

You weren't expecting Dickie the J to somehow suddenly learn what the big hand and the little hand mean, were you?

Fewell should have been fired after last season, along with Snert & Jauron.

No such luck....continuity rules at OBD.

Unless Trent plays lights out for the rest of the season be prepared to watch a new coach start grooming a rookie quarterback. I dont know who is out there free agent wise though.