Ref caught cheating for Patriots

Doc

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It took you an hour and a half to come up with that, Senator? I'll tell you what, I'll give you a day to come up with something original and really insulting.

sorry, left to grab a burger - guess i'm just not as glued to my pc as you are to your boyfriend's hot dog. you and pisswater have fun tonite - i'll be signing off to watch the texas tech game.

**sigh**...................come on, Sunday. Do you really think that even if it was 3rd and 1 that we would have stopped anything on that drive? I know that it is the principle, but let's be realistic. Our D was gassed and was in no position to stop anything on those last two drives.

After tomorrow, we won't have to talk about this game anymore. We'll have a whole new set of problems to complain about.

Ridiculous comment, ultra negative, as if it is inevitable they will lose against an inferior team, and at home, tomorrow.

I am not saying that a win against Tampa is a sure thing, but after seeing what this team looked like last week not being hopeful for a good season, maybe a great one, is illogical.

Fans should be objective, but what the fluck were some people on this board watching last week???

What if Light kept getting nailed with a 5-yard illegal procedure penalty on every play?

Imagine any other fantasy you please, doc. This spot really didn't change anything--including the play call by the pats and the inevitable outcome of the series.

Go back to the DandC forum, NKM.

Imagine any other fantasy you please, doc. This spot really didn't change anything--including the play call by the pats and the inevitable outcome of the series.

Go back to the DandC forum, NKM.

And miss all the fun of you making a fool of yourself over here as well, Dr. WEO? Never.

And I see it didn't take long for everyone here to start thinking that you're a Patriots fan. I wonder why? :devil:

And miss all the fun of you making a fool of yourself over here as well, Dr. WEO? Never.

And I see it didn't take long for everyone here to start thinking that you're a Patriots fan. I wonder why? :devil:

Some, not all. Just the ones that are loose with the facts and struggle with reality. This very post shows there are many here who can be objective. Go back and read them, Superfan.

You know better, though. My arguments haven't changed over the years I was part of that once proud site. The irony is that the only ones left with you on that lame place ARE actual pats fans.

Hey--gonna join the AMA when Obamacare cuts your reimbursement in half? How's the big "pushback" organization going? hahahahaha

Nice reply to a fellow Bills fan Doc.

Your a class act- even if you have a tattoo of Dan Marino on your a$$.

Some, not all. Just the ones that are loose with the facts and struggle with reality. This very post shows there are many here who can be objective. Go back and read them, Superfan.

"Struggle with reality," like claiming Lynch avoided detection because he was drinking in the bathroom? Or failing to see the ref move the ball half a yard closer to the 25-yard line for no apparent reason? Or claiming that "everyone cheated" but no one else ever got caught? That's some reality.

You know better, though. My arguments haven't changed over the years I was part of that once proud site. The irony is that the only ones left with you on that lame place ARE actual pats fans.

The "reality" that you are "struggling with" is that it stopped being a "proud site" years ago, certainly not while you've been there, which was after Flutie was kicked-off the team. And there are still more Bills fans than Patriots fans, even though your leaving thinned the ranks of the latter.

Hey--gonna join the AMA when Obamacare cuts your reimbursement in half? How's the big "pushback" organization going? hahahahaha

I'll let you know when Barry gets anything worrisome through, doc. And at least the "pushback" organization isn't bending over and taking it like the AMA, which obviously explains your disdain for it. :devil:

The play I mentioned was the actual outcome of the next play.

The point is moot.

The play I mentioned (schobel's interception) is actually the outcome of a previous Tommie Bundchen* pass attempt - which btw, Cocksmoker Tommie* almost reprized, however, the 2nd time, Schobel's near-pick ended in a batted-down-pass by Ms. Bundchen*. But thank you for admitting that the point is moot - or 'open to debate' - even though, quite obviously, you don't know what 'moot' means (nor the difference between 'feet' and 'feat' :devil: )

So, I guess the very existence of anything but air between your ears, is moot :D

"Struggle with reality," like claiming Lynch avoided detection because he was drinking in the bathroom? Or failing to see the ref move the ball half a yard closer to the 25-yard line for no apparent reason? Or claiming that "everyone cheated" but no one else ever got caught? That's some reality.

The "reality" that you are "struggling with" is that it stopped being a "proud site" years ago, certainly not while you've been there, which was after Flutie was kicked-off the team. And there are still more Bills fans than Patriots fans, even though your leaving thinned the ranks of the latter.

I'll let you know when Barry gets anything worrisome through, doc. And at least the "pushback" organization isn't bending over and taking it like the AMA, which obviously explains your disdain for it. :devil:

See--facts are what you struggle with.

I never said "everyone cheated". You know this. We went over this elsewhere. I never said he was drinking in the bathroom that--I did say it was a plausible scenario--a funny one too, I thought. I never said he was drunk----I simply assumed he was--given that he was a young guy with a penchant for drinking (with his own hooch) in bars and was driving in the middle of the night in the bar district taking his new BFF for a nite on the town, stopped to watch one canadian but didn;t see the obese one he hit and then refused to clear up this "misunderstanding" (and his reputation) that he committed a hit and run---for 4 weeks.

That's all.

See, we don't know where he was sneaking his drinks that nite. "Covert" means your are acting so as to prevent anyone knows you're doing it, so why would you expect witnesses? Also, if you were driving under influence and, hours later realized (the cops are at your door after inspecting your car) there may have been some incident which you (we'll be charitable here) you don't remember or are unaware of----do you cooperate with the cops? Do you tell your paasenger not to cooperate (you still haven't explained that one)? NO--of course not!! You wait at least until your BAL is zeeero.

Anyway---for a Superfan like you, it's always easy to suspend disbelief and assume all this guy's behavior is strictly consistent with those of an man with nothing to hide (an innocent man).

After he finishing laughing at you, I'm sure he appreciates your unquestioning support.

There is another "organization" which is pushing back?? hahaha

The play I mentioned (schobel's interception) is actually the outcome of a previous Tommie Bundchen* pass attempt - which btw, Cocksmoker Tommie* almost reprized, however, the 2nd time, Schobel's near-pick ended in a batted-down-pass by Ms. Bundchen*. But thank you for admitting that the point is moot - or 'open to debate' - even though, quite obviously, you don't know what 'moot' means (nor the difference between 'feet' and 'feat' :devil: )

So, I guess the very existence of anything but air between your ears, is moot :D

Your are sputtering.

Look, it's simple---the very next play, regardless of the spot was a short pass to Faulk which would have picked up the first down anyway.

Nice crapfest by Texas Tech going on, by the way.

Your are sputtering.

Look, it's simple---the very next play, regardless of the spot was a short pass to Faulk which would have picked up the first down anyway.

Nice crapfest by Texas Tech going on, by the way.

As I recall, last Monday a certain team led the game right until the refs handed it to the Fops* from Fagsboro with 2:34 left to play - so save your nonsense 'til the final gun.

(BTW - nice call by the refs to blow the whistle during the last play of the 1st half, even though Potts clearly had not 'taken a knee'.)

As I recall, last Monday a certain team led the game right until the refs handed it to the Fops* from Fagsboro with 2:34 left to play - so save your nonsense 'til the final gun.

(BTW - nice call by the refs to blow the whistle during the last pklay of the 1st half, even though Potts clearly had not 'taken a knee'.)

It's hilarious you googled "moot"----you must know the accepted popular english usage of the word is that it may be debated but it's a waste of time. The outcome is known.

Yeah, "nice call" by your dimwitted HC---the fake kneel-down is an illegal play in college!

Turn the volume up on your Zenith.