These are my concerns about this week's game...

1billsfan

Short week.

Coming off a deflating and emotional loss to a divisional opponent.

False sense of superiority after giving the Pats the scare of their lives.

Pressure is on a young team to win a "must" home game vs Tampa Bay (if you don't win this game, a once promising season starts looking very bleak).

Tampa Bay has no pressure, NONE...32 year old coach, non conference, away game.

Dick Jauron is our head coach.

Hopefully the Bills will step up, do their jobs and lambaste the Pirates of the Caribbean on Sunday. Since this is a 4:00 start I'm certain a few in the crowd will also be lambasted.

Short week.

Coming off a deflating and emotional loss to a divisional opponent.

False sense of superiority after giving the Pats the scare of their lives.

Pressure is on a young team to win a "must" home game vs Tampa Bay (if you don't win this game, a once promising season starts looking very bleak).

Tampa Bay has no pressure, NONE...32 year old coach, non conference, away game.

Dick Jauron is our head coach.

Hopefully the Bills will step up, do their jobs and lambaste the Pirates of the Caribbean on Sunday. Since this is a 4:00 start I'm certain a few in the crowd will also be lambasted.

I agree with some of this, but "Tampa Bay has no pressure, NONE?" Are you kidding? Away game or not, if the Bucs lose to the Bills, their fans will start to howl. Tampa Bay have to have this down as a winnable game. Lots of pressure on them.

And how does a "deflating and emotional loss" give the Bills a sense of superiority? They're 0 - 1, I just don't see that.

I agree with some of this, but "Tampa Bay has no pressure, NONE?" Are you kidding? Away game or not, if the Bucs lose to the Bills, their fans will start to howl. Tampa Bay have to have this down as a winnable game. Lots of pressure on them.

And how does a "deflating and emotional loss" give the Bills a sense of superiority? They're 0 - 1, I just don't see that.

In the NFL you have to win these homes games against inferior teams that you're favored in if you have any aspirations of going to the playoffs. Tampa Bay is going through a rebuilding phase and has no pressure to win this game. Their fans have no such delusions about going to the playoffs.

The Bills gave the Pats a great game (one they should have won) last week in their home opener so I think that it may give them a false sense of superiority over a team like Tampa Bay. Confidence is a good thing. Over confidence not so much.

Hopefully none of these aspects of the game will be an issue this week.

If the bills are flat then Jauron should be fired right there at half time. I mean it is a 4pm kickoff. You will have rowdy fans screaming their well soaked heads off. Home opener. Come on. T.Os first game in the Blo. Atmosphere will be electric i bet. Leftwich needs to be hit early and often. You can get in his head. The Bills need to win this game by 10+ points. Then last Monday night does not look like a fluke, but maybe the Bills are developing into a contender. The Bucs have a horrible secondary. If the Bills dont send Evans deep and T.O on long 15 post patterns, the Van Pelt is a moron.

Both teams are 0-1. No one wants to start 0-2. Pressure is equally on both teams.

If Alex does send Lee and TO long 15 times, I just hope someone throws it to them long at least 5 times.

I'm going to be at the game and I'm going to watch and see if TO and Lee are open and spurned by Trent in favor of Fred and other guys short.

The only thing we have to fear, is fear itself.

Go BILLS !!

...the[n] Van Pelt is a moron.

After watching Monday Night's game plan (which had to be squeezed into 5 days), I'm feeling fairly confident that AVP is NOT a moron. After watching the amount of time that the O-line gave Edwards, I'm feeling fairly confident that the Bills are going deep. Keep in mind that the crowd in Foxboro was screaming its collective head off when the Bills were passing on Monday night. If our loyal fans are not too toasted, they'll have the presence of mind to keep their collective pie holes shut during passing downs. I think the aerial attack represents itself well today.

I've not heard a lot about the Bucs' secondary or pass rush. Anyone from Tampa have any insight? If they're not better than the Pats*, they're going to get torched.