The last Watson TD on Mon Night

grammer_police

The worst thing that could have happened to the Bills at that point was to have that TD overturned. At least they left us 50 seconds to get a FG, not that we could. Otherwise Brady would just dink and dunk us down to a winning score with no time left.

PTR

Didn't it look like the ball hit the ground, and he just covered it up with this body?

It was challenged, and perhaps the replay wasn't conclusive, but when they showed the replay I actually thought it had a decent chance of being overturned.

Anyone else notice this?

No. It looked like a complete pass to me. He clearly had possession when the ball touched the ground. I wanted to believe it was incomplete, but I didn't.

to me it was less of a catch than the one overruled in Oakland. However, I actually think both were catches.

so this year the officials are so inconsistent we can't be sure either what touchdown or a personal foul is. yikes.

Whether or not it was a catch I think most of us can at least (grudgingly) agree that it was a superb effort by Watson.

I wonder if Nelson could pull something like that off.

I love the Modern Lovers album. What else by Jonathan Richman would you consider essential?

Well, to be honest - everything!

I'm kind of a hardcore fan, I wouldn't expect everyone to like everything he's ever done, but I don't think he has a dud in his catalog.

That first Modern Lovers album is really the oddball in his catalog however. He did that when he was aroudn 17-18, and he quickly grew out of his "punky" phase. My favorite albums by him are his early-to-mid 80's work.

To hear some great (and rare) songs by him, I wrote a fan webpage with plenty of mp3 songs on it. Check out songs like Bundle of Joy, and It's Afternoon (and the range is calling).

<a href="icecoldnugrape.com">icecoldnugrape.com</a>

EDIT: can you use anchor tags somehow here?

You can even request songs on my page, and I dig up rare live versions of them(I have over 100 of his live bootleg shows)

Well, to be honest - everything!

I'm kind of a hardcore fan, I wouldn't expect everyone to like everything he's ever done, but I don't think he has a dud in his catalog.

That first Modern Lovers album is really the oddball in his catalog however. He did that when he was aroudn 17-18, and he quickly grew out of his "punky" phase. My favorite albums by him are his early-to-mid 80's work.

To hear some great (and rare) songs by him, I wrote a fan webpage with plenty of mp3 songs on it. Check out songs like Bundle of Joy, and It's Afternoon (and the range is calling).

<a href="icecoldnugrape.com">icecoldnugrape.com</a>

EDIT: can you use anchor tags somehow here?

You can even request songs on my page, and I dig up rare live versions of them(I have over 100 of his live bootleg shows)

Thank you! :blink: