Ellison in the middle, Nic Harris at OLB

kbuckley9091

They're going with Buggs for now, but they are discussing other options.

I like this, Ellison seems smart enough to play the middle. I know he's a whipping boy for Bills fan, but I think

he's been pretty good this year. He's already had a couple huge 4th down stops in the pre-season and Pats game.

Of course, the main reason I like this, is getting Harris on the field! I know he's gonna make rookie mistakes, but the

dude is a freakin beast! I watched him allot in college, and he is a HARD-Hitting playmaker. Your thoughts...

I like this, Ellison seems smart enough to play the middle. I know he's a whipping boy for Bills fan, but I think

he's been pretty good this year. He's already had a couple huge 4th down stops in the pre-season and Pats game.

Of course, the main reason I like this, is getting Harris on the field! I know he's gonna make rookie mistakes, but the

dude is a freakin beast! I watched him allot in college, and he is a HARD-Hitting playmaker. Your thoughts...

I'd rather have Buggs in the middle and Harrison on the outside. :)

I knew Pizza man's injury would come back to haunt us...

NEed a new MLB. LB's must be durible...POZ fails that test two broken arms in three years here...and the knee while at Penn State. I think he is brittle, and cannot be counted on to play year in and year out.

NEed a new MLB. LB's must be durible...POZ fails that test two broken arms in three years here...and the knee while at Penn State. I think he is brittle, and cannot be counted on to play year in and year out.

Agreed with this and agreed with original post. Ellison would be a much better MLB than a strong side OLB. DiGiorgio looked good as a MLB in the Bills scheme, you just need to make tackles, which Ellison certainly did Monday night. People are too hard on him- he's not a starter in this league on a good team but I come on here Tuesday morning and one of the posts read, "Cut Ellison." That was obviously postd by someone who is not a very knowldegable football fan. As far as Posluszny, it might just not be happening. People used to dog London Fletcher? Durability has to factor into your assessment of a football player.

Ellison in the middle? Better keep the OGs off him. But if it means getting Harris on the field, I'm for it. Harris strikes me as the kind of cerebral player that, while his inexperience will get him abused from time to time, he's too much of a football player NOT to give him an opportunity. He's a playmaker, IMHO.

GO BILLS!!!

Agreed with this and agreed with original post. Ellison would be a much better MLB than a strong side OLB. DiGiorgio looked good as a MLB in the Bills scheme, you just need to make tackles, which Ellison certainly did Monday night. People are too hard on him- he's not a starter in this league on a good team but I come on here Tuesday morning and one of the posts read, "Cut Ellison." That was obviously postd by someone who is not a very knowldegable football fan. As far as Posluszny, it might just not be happening. People used to dog London Fletcher? Durability has to factor into your assessment of a football player.

You are clearly the non-knowledgable fan. Ellison allowed 10+catches Monday night, including the two TDs. How do you think he registered all those tackles? Brady barely threw to anyone elses man in the 4th Q. Get a clue, Ellison lost us that game with his inability to cover ANYONE.

You are clearly the non-knowledgable fan. Ellison allowed 10+catches Monday night, including the two TDs. How do you think he registered all those tackles? Brady barely threw to anyone elses man in the 4th Q. Get a clue, Ellison lost us that game with his inability to cover ANYONE.

a) If they cut him, who goes up the depth chart? Jon Corto? Read my post, I didn't say he was good, I said cutting him would be presposterous and if you disagree with that, then yes, you are not a knowledgable football fan.

b) As a MLB, he wouldn't have to cover nearly as much and could focus on tackling which, again, he seems to do an adequate job of. Plus, that gets Nic Harris on the field, which we're all looking forward to seeing.

I'm not saying he's great, but Ellison's coverage on that last TD could not have been any better. The pass from Brady and the catch from Watson were both just absolutely perfect.

the Bills have played one game and he was beat for two 4th quarter TDs less then 2 mins apart so how exactly has he been good?

Ellison got torched for both TD's monday, he can't cover. I thought the Tampa 2's ILB had to be able to drop deep and cover the deep middle? Hummm...

Put Harris in there!

:) Can't agree more with the aforementioned post. I was thinking the same thing when he first went out with the injury and didn't return. All the talent in the world is worth ZILCh if you can't stay on the field. And for all the talent and upside the Poz has, he now should officially be labeled INJURY PRONED. This goes back to the Penn State days. What is the deal with this guys wrist/arms/forearms brittle bones!! I mean geez you make living wrapping people up and tackling them but your equipment is faulty! Like a pizza delivery man without a reliable car!! :beer:

I am not excited about Ellison in the middle, he is too small. Can Palmer play the middle?

Dang, I almost forgot about Ashlee Palmer! I really like him also, big, fast, and hits HARD.

But we all know Dick would not put one, let alone TWO rookies (Palmer and Harris) into the lineup....would he?!!

I'm still surprised we saw as much Maybin and J. Byrd as we did...

I'm not saying he's great, but Ellison's coverage on that last TD could not have been any better. The pass from Brady and the catch from Watson were both just absolutely perfect.

R U cereal? Had his back turned and was chasing Watson down the seem...he was an effing spectator! What game were you watching? The guy is not a starting calliber linebacker on any team in the NFL...accept Buffalo, duh!! :):beer: