Roll Call: WNYTBDGPS Meeting For Home Opener

R. Rich

Are you going to make the Psycho sit in the car again while you eat two plates, you heartless bastid?!

Kalene (formerly Pebbles) is shaving my head with a straight razor tomorrow to help with the twin personna!

Psycho Ward 86 and I will be there. Hope to see a bunch of you guys n gals there.

Roll Call:

1. Jay Rubeo

2. Rockpile (aka my twin)

3. Psycho Ward 86

4. R. Rich

Maybes:

Just Jack

hmmmmmmmmm's:

taterhill

Are you going to make the Psycho sit in the car again while you eat two plates, you heartless bastid?!

Kalene (formerly Pebbles) is shaving my head with a straight razor tomorrow to help with the twin personna!

Well, we're bringing Damien again, so she'll either be in the car or she'll leave us early to tend to 'em. Hopefully she'll choose the latter.

Good that you're getting into character, bro.

Well, we're bringing Damien again, so she'll either be in the car or she'll leave us early to tend to 'em. Hopefully she'll choose the latter.

Good that you're getting into character, bro.

I can bring a kitty cat carrier to borrow for lunch and some catnip to party on so you can both have lunch! My cats LOVE it. Let me know.

:)

Pisses me off. No reward seats left for Buff or Rochester so had to book into Toronto. Too far to drive even for a plate. Have a good one you guys - see you at the game.

Yeah, over three hours away. We will miss you Diane, but we will be in OP on Saturday. See you at Danny's?

maybe when i have a full-time job again.

I feel your pain.

Since Nortel laid me off, I was unemployed just three months. I took a pay cut to take a contract to full time job (it was a dangled carrot only) that lasted 20 months. This time I was laid off only four weeks. Took another paycut - but a full time manager! Two months later, I was given the choice of part-time salary with benefits or unemployment. I chose to work Mon-Wed, although unemployment was about $30 less a week than working three days. I work. That is what I do. :beer:

So most weeks are three days work, two days looking for another full time job, self-contract opportunities, or anything part-time to fill the void.

I figure my salary has dropped $40K a year since 2006. I have been saving for this weekend for months. I buy very little I don't need, so when a WNYTBDGPS comes along, I can ''blow'' money on a Plate. :blink:

Luckily the wife's day care is still going well, and my kids are old enough to support themselves.

I feel your pain.

Since Nortel laid me off, I was unemployed just three months. I took a pay cut to take a contract to full time job (it was a dangled carrot only) that lasted 20 months. This time I was laid off only four weeks. Took another paycut - but a full time manager! Two months later, I was given the choice of part-time salary with benefits or unemployment. I chose to work Mon-Wed, although unemployment was about $30 less a week than working three days. I work. That is what I do. :D

So most weeks are three days work, two days looking for another full time job, self-contract opportunities, or anything part-time to fill the void.

I figure my salary has dropped $40K a year since 2006. I have been saving for this weekend for months. I buy very little I don't need, so when a WNYTBDGPS comes along, I can ''blow'' money on a Plate. :blink:

Luckily the wife's day care is still going well, and my kids are old enough to support themselves.

I printed a $2 off coupon for ya - that'll help :beer:

I feel your pain.

Since Nortel laid me off, I was unemployed just three months. I took a pay cut to take a contract to full time job (it was a dangled carrot only) that lasted 20 months. This time I was laid off only four weeks. Took another paycut - but a full time manager! Two months later, I was given the choice of part-time salary with benefits or unemployment. I chose to work Mon-Wed, although unemployment was about $30 less a week than working three days. I work. That is what I do. :bag:

I figure my salary has dropped $40K a year since 2006. I have been saving for this weekend for months. I buy very little I don't need, so when a WNYTBDGPS comes along, I can ''blow'' money on a Plate. ;)

not that i am complaining but i quit my teaching job in atlanta, and am subbing up here in WNY while taking some grad classes at Buff state. I figure that it is a step-down but a step forward in the long run. But, I just started working the subbing jobs this week after a 3 month sabbatical that included moving back from ATL to home. Let's just say I am enjoying being back home :wallbash:

not that i am complaining but i quit my teaching job in atlanta, and am subbing up here in WNY while taking some grad classes at Buff state. I figure that it is a step-down but a step forward in the long run. But, I just started working the subbing jobs this week after a 3 month sabbatical that included moving back from ATL to home. Let's just say I am enjoying being back home :devil:

One daughter (babyrock) who always comes, cannot for the same reason. Working on her masters in speech pathology in New Haven; I think if it was a 1PM game she would have found a way to be at the game.