Lee Evans Quit

Dwight Drane

Anyone else pissed at watching Evans unbuckle his chinstrap and pout with 12 seconds left only to just make it back at the last second?

Also....Levitrie was calling for a timeout with 29 seconds left and we didn't get it until 22.

Evans always rubs me the wrong way a few times a year with his Fem tactics....and tonight was one of them.

I didnt notice that, but I would consider that to be a pretty big deal.

He does get pouty. He blamed people a few times last year in his interviews.

Those illegal procedure penalties were incorrect, and i saw a major double standard as far as holding was concerned.

Anyone else pissed at watching Evans unbuckle his chinstrap and pout with 12 seconds left only to just make it back at the last second?

Also....Levitrie was calling for a timeout with 29 seconds left and we didn't get it until 22.

Evans always rubs me the wrong way a few times a year with his Fem tactics....and tonight was one of them.

Catch the punt, kneel down , we win, but your are right, it was Evans fault we lost.

The refs.... The refs... You must be friggin crazy. They gave us that gift against Wolfork. NE has the only gripe about the officials as it was an over-reaction to the Brady rule.

How about the spear that they called on Whitner?

How many horrendous spots went in the Pats* favor?

How many holding penalties did the Pats* take?

I was more concerned with Bell basically jogging towards the sideline after he allowed that 3rd down sack on Edwards with 12 seconds left...way to have your head in the game and know the situation Bell...

I was more concerned with Bell basically jogging towards the sideline after he allowed that 3rd down sack on Edwards with 12 seconds left...way to have your head in the game and know the situation Bell...

Bell and Nelson are talented....but they aren't the sharpest either, and were flagged 6 times total.

I know Wood is the fashionable guy to praise....but he played like a captain out there tonight.....driving guys 10 yards down the field...picking up stunts......I guess this line might be ok, if we can adjust to other teams having tape on the new system.

I dunno.... we actually got some borderline personal foul calls to go our way in NE..... restored my faith in the Zebras a little bit

TIMING is crucial with penalties called. All of our penalties were given to us when we had 1st down back in our own territory. We had FOUR 1st downs negated because of BOGUS penalties. The Patriots had ZERO. NOT ONE DRIVE STOPPED BECAUSE OF A PENALTY. Maybin was getting held every other time I watched him rush Brady.

They had home field advantage, and more. Don't kid yourself. We made some mistakes, but the referees laid it on a platter for NE.

There was so much confusion after the first sack. It looked like Edwards wanted to run the play, or just spike the ball, without using a timeout. He rushed to the line and looked ready to go. And all of a sudden Levitre started calling for the timeout.

No, because like me, he probably thought they were just going to let the clock run out, that there wasn't enough time to get everyone back to the line and set for one last play.

There was so much confusion after the first sack. It looked like Edwards wanted to run the play, or just spike the ball, without using a timeout. He rushed to the line and looked ready to go. And all of a sudden Levitre started calling for the timeout.

Levitre started calling the timeout as soon as Edwards was sacked. That was actually a pretty smart play.

TIMING is crucial with penalties called. All of our penalties were given to us when we had 1st down back in our own territory. We had FOUR 1st downs negated because of BOGUS penalties. The Patriots had ZERO. NOT ONE DRIVE STOPPED BECAUSE OF A PENALTY. Maybin was getting held every other time I watched him rush Brady.

They had home field advantage, and more. Don't kid yourself. We made some mistakes, but the referees laid it on a platter for NE.

Stop blaming the refs. Those penalties against Bell, all of four of them were legit. Wilfork's penalty was a gift to the Bills. Whitner spearing was a good call and a stupid play by him. Blame the defensive philosophy after the Bills went up 24 - 13. They stopped being aggressive and gave up too many easy plays. Then blame McKelvin for fumbling. The zebras had nothing to do with the outcome. Can't hold a lead once again. I'm not sure that the Bills win even if McKelvin doesn't fumble. Van Pelt called a very good game but if Jauron starts calling things not to lose then we usually lose. I pin this one on Jauron.