On top of everything, we will probably not see Poz for a long time

sven233

Guy can't stay healthy. Add MLB to next year's draft wish list.

yeah unfortunately, Poz seems to quickly be heading down the road of many once promising players in the NFL...multiple IR trips lead to them fading into oblivion...he SHOULD be able to come back this year if the Bills don't IR him again...

yeah unfortunately, Poz seems to quickly be heading down the road of many once promising players in the NFL...multiple IR trips lead to them fading into oblivion...he SHOULD be able to come back this year if the Bills don't IR him again...

Isn't breaking the same arm twice kind of fluky? I've never heard of anyone having an arm susceptible to breaking.

In case you those saying Poz is over-rated weren't watching, he was playing at a whole other level from last year before he got hurt. An actual difference maker instead of just making the tackle. Last year = overrated, tonight = looked like the real deal. Too bad. But then, we're the bills.

Isn't breaking the same arm twice kind of fluky? I've never heard of anyone having an arm susceptible to breaking.

Reminds me of LB Brandon Spoon a few years ago who showed signs of making plays but was always hurt so he was cut