3 Main Reasons We Lost

Warren Zevon

We lost because of 4 things.

Jauron

Fewell

Trent

McKelvin.

Jauron and Fewell called off the blitz and got scared in the 2nd half. They allowed Brady to get comfortable.

Trent had chances downfield if he would have held the ball a second longer and taken chances. He is captain checkdown and you don't make the playoffs not using two weapons like TO and Lee. Yeah TO had 'A' drop, big fking deal.

McKelvin. Hands team in, you don't bring it out. Two fumbles tonight.

Jauron and Fewell called off the blitz and got scared in the 2nd half. They allowed Brady to get comfortable.

That was because Brady was picking apart the blitz. I just wish they'd realize Keith Ellison is going to get beaten by Benjamin Watson 100 out of 100 times. Most LB's are.

And as it was said in the other threads, with 2:06 he has to take it out. He just has to hold onto it. Both times.

Bell - 4 KEY penalties

Receivers - Owens - Sick Drop! Evans - Sick drop! Jackson - Sick drop!

McKelvin - 2 Fumbles, terrible coverage, get a new job

So explain to me how Owens, Evans and Jackson contributed to giving up 12 points in 5 minutes. Fred Jackson played his butt off. You are an idiot. McKelvin screwed up period.... don't blame those guys

So explain to me how Owens, Evans and Jackson contributed to giving up 12 points in 5 minutes. Fred Jackson played his butt off. You are an idiot. McKelvin screwed up period.... don't blame those guys

Looking at the game as a whole, and not a 5 minute microcosm, if Evans, Owens, and Jackson make those catches we are winners.

That was because Brady was picking apart the blitz. I just wish they'd realize Keith Ellison is going to get beaten by Benjamin Watson 100 out of 100 times. Most LB's are.

And as it was said in the other threads, with 2:06 he has to take it out. He just has to hold onto it. Both times.

Looked like Watson beat Scott on the first TD.

GO BILLS!!!

Jauron

Fewell

Trent

McKelvin.

Trent had chances downfield if he would have held the ball a second longer and taken chances. He is captain checkdown and you don't make the playoffs not using two weapons like TO and Lee. Yeah TO had 'A' drop, big fking deal.

ur a dick for sayin it was trents fault that laughable he played better than brady...he played well....mckelvin and mainly bell for gettin blown up every other play...

Jauron

Fewell

Trent

McKelvin.

He walked off of the field with an 11 point lead after throwing his 2nd TD in the 4th. How many times did Gruden and Jaws talk about how the Pats were bracketing the WR's, they even showed it. You have an annoying agenda and you are just concerned with being on the right side of the Trent argument.

He walked off of the field with an 11 point lead after throwing his 2nd TD in the 4th. How many times did Gruden and Jaws talk about how the Pats were bracketing the WR's, they even showed it. You have an annoying agenda and you are just concerned with being on the right side of the Trent argument.

Keep making excuses for Trent.

Keep making excuses for Trent.

Learn how to watch a fuc*kin' game. The previous poster was correct. He left the field with an 11 point lead on a Monday night opener on the road against a team many have picked to go back to the show. Your agenda is so pointed you can't see straight. Trent played a good enough game to win.

If you're going to push the anti-Trent BS, wait unitl he has a legitimatelyt bad game this season. Until Trent DOES sh*t the bed, your rants look like you don't know a fu*king thing about the game.

GO BILLS!!!

Learn how to watch a fuc*kin' game. The previous poster was correct. He left the field with an 11 point lead on a Monday night opener on the road against a team many have picked to go back to the show. Your agenda is so pointed you can't see straight. Trent played a good enough game to win.

If you're going to push the anti-Trent BS, wait unitl he has a legitimatelyt bad game this season. Until Trent DOES sh*t the bed, your rants look like you don't know a fu*king thing about the game.

GO BILLS!!!

I see. Well had he made better use of his WR's it would have been more than 11 points. As for as many picking NE to go back, I bet they are backtracking very rapidly after watching tonights game.

Bottom line, I agree with Jim Kelly who said this preseason trent checks down way too fast. He needs to step up and take more shots. Some case in points...when we had a short 3rd down to convert, he had one on one coverage and attempted to check down instead of taking a shot. both Gruden and Jaws nailed him on it. Also when he threw the curl to Evans on, Jaws said on the opposite side TO was open deeper on a post pattern. Lastly on a checkdown to Fred for 16 yards in the 2nd quarter, the Safety got caught flat footed looking into the flat. Had Trent held the ball about one second later, then threw deep, we have a TD to Owens deep as TO had just blown by his defender.

Bottom line, for this team to get better on offense, Trent is going to have to start taking shots downfield, sometimes into small windows and in anticipation of the WR being only slightly open. All the GOOD QB's in the NFL do it.

We lost because of 4 things....

Trent

Youare showing you don't know what you're talking about. Trent just played a freking Pro Bowl caliber game.

Don't forget Maybin - The guys is a one dimensional rusher - Eric Flowers all over again....This guy is going to suck.

Don't forget this was Maybin's first NFL game.

you forgot...

4.) It's Buffalo. They HAVE to lose these games in this fashion.

My first post on this board and all I have to say is I agree 100%. The Bills were made for losing games like this. Of all we've had to endure, this might be the worst.

Youare showing you don't know what you're talking about. Trent just played a freking Pro Bowl caliber game.

Don't forget this was Maybin's first NFL game.

Your take on a probowl performance and mine are two different ones. 15-25, 212 yds, 2 tds is an average game. Nice, safe. 39-53, 378 yds, 2 tds and a win when the pressure is on and you carry the team on your back, is a little more like a probowl performance. BUT, 26-34, 358 yds, 6 tds To me is a probowl performance.

But I digress...

Jauron

Fewell

Trent

McKelvin.

Trent Edwards had two TDs to go with his zero interceptions, and averaged 8.4 yards per pass attempt. Against a Belichick-coached defense. In Foxboro. And you've listed him as one of the four reasons why we lost?!?! :rolleyes:

If Trent Edwards was to walk on water, some of the people on these boards would claim that he should have chosen a different body of water on which to walk, that he should have walked faster or more slowly, that he should have worn different clothing while walking on the water, and that his comments about the experience should have been more memorable and confident-sounding. After that, they'd criticize his haircut, his facial expressions . . .