I hope we win just to get the "experts" to STFU

PJBrown

If I read an article that somehow predicted a Buffalo win Monday, I would never read an article from that reporter again due to lack of credibility.

You're getting sick of the "experts"? I'm getting sick of those telling us to be positive about tomorrow when there isn't a shred of evidence as to why we should other that to just "Billieve" :doh: . I've been trying to "Billieve" for

I'm also sick of hearing "how can we be negative when we haven't played a down yet?" I don't need to step in the ring with Mike Tyson to know I would get the sh-- kicked out of me.

Did any of you watch the preseason games? Did you watch yesterday's games? In the context of some of yesterday's games, could you see the Bills actually competing with those teams? Did you watch any of the NFL coaches and notice some semblance of animation, a sense of being in the game moment?

Given the phenominal ticket sales, do you really think Ralph and Russ even care about the quality of the on-field product...a product that has been paid for up front, but as in the past decade, won't ever be delivered....?

Would you rather see the Bills continue to fumble, bumble and throw wild in Buffalo under Ralph's ownership; or be sold, reorganized and moved to another city with a real chance to do things differently?

You do understand we look worse than we did last year right? On top of that we have completely blown up our OL, are starting two rookies and 7th round pick that is just now in his 5th year of football.

I am a Bills fan, but lets be a little realistic....we could in fact challenge for the 1st pick in the draft very easy.

Anything's possible, but I just don't see that happening. Last year we beat the bad teams and this year we're better, IMHO. We will probably beat the bad teams again. And if we do, we won't get close to the #1 pick.

Can someone please explain to me why AVP is going to make a difference? A guy that held a clipboard for Kelly and company, was a backup to Todd Collins and stunk as an OC in the world league. Just how is this guy going to make that big a difference?

I'll take a stab, Darth. Don Shula, Tom Landry, Paul Brown, Tony Dungy are among 241 former players who developed into fine coaches in the NFL. The vast majority of whom were nothing special as players. AVP has been given props throughout his playing career as a player/coach. This is what has given him the opportunity that begins tonight.

I realize negativity is your forte, but I encourage you to give the guy a chance.

We are probably going to get owned big time on Monday night football in the national spotlight...but, as bad as I expect to look Monday, I think we will get better as the year century goes on.

A Bills fan should always take the long-term view.

No blowout tonight. I think we'll play them tough. Hard to win, though, with a head coach who places effort ahead of victory.

You do understand we look worse than we did last year right?

That's my point....I don't know if we look worse, better or the same yet. We are 0-0 when it counts....do we POTENTIALLY have some issues? Line and offense..... Sure...but they may turn out to be strengths.....no one knows

I prepare for the worst and hope for the best.

By the way, as bad as the O looked in practice (pre-season) they didn't play more than a half at most in any given game. Look how many teams struggled offensively in the first half yesterday then got in rythym...Colts, Bears, Packers, Seahawks, etc...and that is just the good ones.....my entire point is lets wait until we actually fully suck for a few games before annointing us as a crappy team...and win or lose tonight I am still flying up from Nashville for the Tampa game next week because I love my team!

You do understand we look worse than we did last year right? On top of that we have completely blown up our OL, are starting two rookies and 7th round pick that is just now in his 5th year of football.

I am a Bills fan, but lets be a little realistic....we could in fact challenge for the 1st pick in the draft very easy.

They had to start somewhere wrt the OL. Imo, the Bills are a few OTs and of course DTs away from having a fairly solid team. This is because they were built backwards. Still, there are some good players and now a few with a chance to be very good.

And, I would rather have rookies who try than an indifferent Dockery and a piss poor Fowler.

Pitiful, isn't it? To think we've sunk to the point of hoping we just don't get the crap knocked out of us.

My feeling is, if we can hold them to 21 or less we have a shot. Easier said, I know. But I'm reminded of how we turned the tables on the Phins back in the 80s. You didn't plan on stopping Marino, just hoped to limit him. Force some hurries. Little things. If we don't find a way to disrupt Brady's timing, we are in for a long evening I'm afraid. Get Maybin in early. On EVERY down and let the kid loose.

GO BILLS!!!

I think we probably have to shut them out, 21 points is about 4 games worth of offense for this team.